Honored Contributor

Love Louis's Latest Post of New Signature Charm Necklace

logo beads

Honored Contributor

Re: Love Louis's Latest Post of New Signature Charm Necklace

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, I have both colors of the "Dew Drop" necklaces, but I am one who can't layer them up the way Louis shows them. It looks lovely, but just too much, for me. For those who do love layering up necklaces, I am sure they are beautiful together.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Snickster, I am unable to double up on most of Louis's necklaces because of my body style but I felt that I could easily carry off, with confidence flags waving, the pendant with the new signature charm necklace. Only those two. More for me would be out of the question. I was thrilled that the scale of both would work for me.

I fully understand not wanting to double up necklaces.

[I especially love the sage (read jade) pendant with the new sage bead and signature charm necklace. They radiate an Asian look. Love!]

Honored Contributor

Goldie, thanks so much for understanding what I was saying. Many times people take offense when none is intended. And yes, the scale of these may work very well together. Hmmm, now I need to re-think these. You, my dear, are an enabler, Smile. Thanks again. Have a great weekend.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting these photos, Goldie. I'm in love with this coordinating layered look and the Asian vibe of the design. So pretty.

I've so far resisted buying the dew drop set, but now seeing this long matching necklace, I no longer have the willpower! Which color now? Thinking the jade--I have so much navy--but, the pink is lovely, too.

Hope you're having a nice weekend with spring-appropriate weatherWink

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for your springtime wishes, Grace. We've got a brilliant sun out there today but cranky old winter is keeping the temp down to around 40 degrees. Plus, there is some wind so that you cannot ignore the old crank's chilly number. I hope you are enjoying a sunny weekend!

When I saw the pendant paired with Louis's new signature charm necklace, I sat up and took notice. It rang one of my "love it" bells. That sonovagun (Louis) snared me on this one.

[I can also see the sage group against that "Sophia" dress, in black, from several seasons ago.]

Linea by Louis DellOlio Knit Dress with Detachable Belt Detail - A232349

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 snickster said:

Very pretty, I have both colors of the "Dew Drop" necklaces, but I am one who can't layer them up the way Louis shows them. It looks lovely, but just too much, for me. For those who do love layering up necklaces, I am sure they are beautiful together.

They are very pretty. I am not a fan of long necklaces - we are all different. I am sure many will enjoy these.

PS: I don't even have a fish!

Super Contributor

That logo is very similar to another designer and I can't recall which one? Maybe YSL? I know because I bought a knockoff pair of earrings 2 years ago with a similar pattern.
Respected Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Goldie76 said:

Thank you so much for your springtime wishes, Grace. We've got a brilliant sun out there today but cranky old winter is keeping the temp down to around 40 degrees. Plus, there is some wind so that you cannot ignore the old crank's chilly number. I hope you are enjoying a sunny weekend!

When I saw the pendant paired with Louis's new signature charm necklace, I sat up and took notice. It rang one of my "love it" bells. That sonovagun (Louis) snared me on this one.

[I can also see the sage group against that "Sophia" dress, in black, from several seasons ago.]

Linea by Louis DellOlio Knit Dress with Detachable Belt Detail - A232349

Goldie, I wish I'd picked up that dress when they were available--it's classic Linea and long. Had it in black on my wish list for the longest time, but didn't pull the trigger before it went on clearance. I've lost a few that way, but I've seized the moment more often than not recently...

But, thinking about the pendant & layered necklace...I know I'll find suitable outfits to pair it with. It's too special to pass up.