Respected Contributor

My gunmetal fish necklace does not seem right.

Linea ladies, are you having any issues with the gunmetal necklace? Not the fish, but the chain part. My necklace does not lie right. I've now been able to compare it to the silver and gold versions that I have, and this chain is just not the same. I think I should send it back in hopes of getting a better one. I was just checking to see if anyone else had this problem.

Thanks for any comments.

pup

Frequent Contributor

Re: My gunmetal fish necklace does not seem right.

I have the silver and the gunmetal. I agree that the chain with the gunmetal is different. It seems stiffer and I think a tad shorter than the silver. I'll keep it because I just love the fish necklaces--and so does everybody else!

Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 kathnern said:

I have the silver and the gunmetal. I agree that the chain with the gunmetal is different. It seems stiffer and I think a tad shorter than the silver. I'll keep it because I just love the fish necklaces--and so does everybody else!

Thank you, Thank you! Yes, this gunmetal chain is stiffer and not as pliable. It's not like the gold and silver chains I already have. I can live with it, but I didn't want to keep it if mine was a dud. That's why I'm asking here. If a few others chime in that their gunmetal chains are different, then I will just keep mine and be alright with it.

Kathnern, thanks again for replying. Really appreciate it.

pup

Respected Contributor

Anyone else??? I would appreciate any and all comments. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I have the gold and the gunmetal. The gunmetal is stiffer and it does not have the larger of the circles at the end with the lobster claw clasp.

Valued Contributor

Mine is exactly as breee described, and is fine with me. If I had not ordered the other two colors I would not have noticed anything different, of course. I love it and do not consider anything "wrong" with it. It simply has a different finish or coating since it is gunmetal. I love these fish necklaces and wear them often. I have two of each color and both of my gunmetal are the same. Hope you enjoy your pretty fishie!!{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

Ladies, thank you so very much. I am so glad I asked about this here. Alas, the gunmetal chain is just not like the other two fish chains I have. And now, three of you have agreed. I will keep it, of course, as I adore these fishies. But I do wish this gunmetal chain was more flexible. Oh well, two outta three ain't bad!

Thanks to you all.