Respected Contributor
I have found in the past Linea clothes too formal for my now retired lifestyle - however his summer prints, tanks, etc. I love. I recently ordered A254309 placement print skirt which I saw was on clearance. Only color in my size was the blue. Arrived today and all I can say is Wow! His clothes are so great, quality is always there and I just love this skirt. A while back I read a thread where someone described this skirt looking like a tablecloth - well sorry it is beautiful just great for the summer with sandals - Louis never lets us down.
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your beautiful skirt that will look cool and comfortable in the warmer weather, Louis has a way with prints and colors that has had me hooked for many years. I don't own that particular skirt because I prefer slightly below the knee lengths and I have collected several of his beautiful print skirts over the years.

Super Contributor

Pretty skirt. I don't understand the tablecloth comment, I don't think so.

I think it's just a pretty skirt. Enjoy your skirt and wear it in good health. Louis does do some fabulous prints. I have one of his printed skirts and I like it.

Respected Contributor

Made me curious over the tablecloth comment..I looked.

I think the person who said that - was because it is busy and patterned! Although that can be said about a lot of prints these days.

Super Contributor

I don't think it looks like a tablecloth but it does remind me of a Temp-tations bakeware pattern.

Respected Contributor
If I remember correctly he said the print was inspired from a Gucci dress print, and I remember seeing the dress in Vogue.
Super Contributor
That's a beautiful skirt!
Valued Contributor

In Lapis blue it's a no brainer with ~ A233182 ~ white jacket with lapis tank ~ A253408 ~ and it's not unworkable with that jacket in Limoges blue. Easy-peasy.

Honored Contributor

Dulwich...enjoy your beautiful skirt! I usually don't wear prints, but being a Linea fan when I saw this skirt on sale I thought I'd give it a try as I liked the length. The picture is deceiving, the skirt is drop dead gorgeous! It is so obviously a cut above! Thank you Owl for recommending that jacket, I own it in the blue and will try it with this skirt. I have worn it with several of linea's white tops, but I think the blue jacket would look great. Linea has gotten me out of the box of my taupe/black dress code and I've received compliments on the addition of prints/color....Linea delivers.

Esteemed Contributor
I think it's a pretty skirt and probably even prettier in person. I've been tempted by that one, especially with the clearance price.