Respected Contributor

Aqua LL Hoodie & White LL Cardigan Available Now!

Hoodie A262064

Cardigan A262035

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE AQUA HOODIE & THE WHITE LL CARDIGAN “</h3>

White LL

…………………………….The AQUA LINEA LEISURE HOODIE, A262064, and the WHITE LINEA LEISURE CARDIGAN, A262035, have arrived and are now ready for ordering. The WHITE looks great with all of the WHITE WK sweaters, tanks, V-neck short sleeve etc etc…..and the AQUA is a wonderful match to the AQUA WK sweaters…………………….The LINEA LEISURE pant in Reg. and Petites has also been replenished in all colors. A new batch of white pants are ready for the summer!…………………..If you look real close at the picture of the white cardigan with the navy tank, you will see a new necklace that brings the DEW DROP and the SIGNATURE necklaces together to make a wonderful set of three……they should be posted sometime next month………………enjoy…………………….much Love………………………..Louis.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aqua LL Hoodie & White LL Cardigan Available Now!

Thanks, Seka! I ordered the aqua and the navy.

Just saw a navy knit leisure jacket by one of my favorite designers paired with a lime tank ... it looked so fresh. Since I already own a tank in that color, I thought I'd try it with the LL navy hoodie.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Seka...bought the aqua hoodie and the white cardigan. If there any Linea women in the medical field they should buy the white cardigan/jacket and the pants. Really nice white cardigan/jacket and beautifully cut white pants to go with.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Seka!
Valued Contributor

Love the aqua hoodie!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the "heads up". I just ordered the aqua hoodie. I think I'll pass on the white cardigan, since I have several white knit jackets already.

I ordered the aqua hoodie when it first appeared on "wait list", and recently got a cancellation notice from QVC. Now it reappears.

I already have the pink hoodie and matching tank. I have an aqua whisper knit V-neck tank, so that will be fine with the aqua hoodie.