Trusted Contributor

Need Posting Help From Our Linea Computer Experts

How do you post several pictures within one response? IE, the "what are you wearing daily" threads? Do you copy and paste and go back to keep editing to add the extra pictures? I am totally clueless. Thanks for any advice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Posting Help From Our Linea Computer Experts

You see a picture want to copy-- (I am going under the impression that you can copy/paste). Put it into the body of the post. Open a new tab (NOT A WINDOW) and locate 2nd photo. DO the same and add it to your post. If you are on Firefox it should say New Tab (without an address or website listed).

Keep doing this until you are done. Then hit submit and you are done. BTW, each photo should have a resolution number below it or near it in the photo; the smaller the resolution the less space the picture or photo will take up in your post. I like pictures that are 300 X 300 or less for these threads. Anything larger causes the post to be pushed to the left or right in the thread.

Google as an example : spring is here look under images and you will see lots of images with that message inside. I chose this one which is 300 X 300 resolution:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Posting Help From Our Linea Computer Experts

Oh gosh, many thanks! I need to go practice this a bit!