Honored Contributor

jacs notes for 3/20/15 and 3/21/15 appearance

posted via facebook:

FYI....We will be on The Morning Show this Friday. Early in the show...close to 6am...we will be on with the Peasant Shirt in Geranium Pink, Black and Lapis. Louie wants me to mention that so many new things (they truly are coming!!) will be coordinating to go with the Blk and Lapis. Many of you have requested a Peasant Shirt...this one is a beauty. Also, the Animal Print Jacket, on Clearance!! The Light Pink is limited...that is the new color. Louie is showing many Sneak Peeks and with this jacket I will be wearing a NEW necklace...so try to catch that! Later in the show, I will be wearing the Pebble Crepe Top reorder...comes in Blk, Navy.... and the new colors...White and Smoke. There will be a Sneak Peek necklace AND a S.P. Skirt that is a gem and that's all I am allowed to say. We will be on Leah's show Sat. morning 8am... with the Denim Jacket and S.P's galore...the Denim Vest in Bleached Denim, The Striped French Sailor Sweater, a new Necklace and the reorder Rayon Tunic in 2 new colors. We should be able to entertain you and get you excited about our next shows...April 9th 11-12Noon and 7-8pm. Hope you can be with us!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Re: jacs notes for 3/20/15 and 3/21/15 appearance

Sunshine! Thank you again for posting Jac's comments from facebook!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Sunshine. Can't wait to see the sneak peeks.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Sunshine. I don't use Facebook, and I can't see anything posted by Jac on her Facebook page, so I appreciate when someone posts Jac's comments.

All: Does anyone own the pink animal print jacket mentioned by Jac? I have several Perfectly Pink Linea pieces of clothing, including the PP 2-fer. If you own this jacket, how does it fit? I'm tall, thin and have somewhat long arms. Do you think the jacket will be too short on me? I usually wear longer jackets, and I'm wondering if the animal print jacket is more suitable for petite ladies.

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Lyn08 said:

Thanks, Sunshine. I don't use Facebook, and I can't see anything posted by Jac on her Facebook page, so I appreciate when someone posts Jac's comments.

All: Does anyone own the pink animal print jacket mentioned by Jac? I have several Perfectly Pink Linea pieces of clothing, including the PP 2-fer. If you own this jacket, how does it fit? I'm tall, thin and have somewhat long arms. Do you think the jacket will be too short on me? I usually wear longer jackets, and I'm wondering if the animal print jacket is more suitable for petite ladies.

It is a fitted jacket in the animal print-- I sized up to a Medium so it would be semi fitted and able to wear a thin 2 fer top below it which does match nicely with the PPink color of the jacket. The sleeves are 3/4 length so I would say if you are looking to cover your lower arms, this is not the jacket for you -- if you wanted a full length sleeves.

I liked the length on me (I'm 5'2") if this helps.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 JustJazzmom said:
On 3/18/2015 Lyn08 said:

It is a fitted jacket in the animal print-- I sized up to a Medium so it would be semi fitted and able to wear a thin 2 fer top below it which does match nicely with the PPink color of the jacket. The sleeves are 3/4 length so I would say if you are looking to cover your lower arms, this is not the jacket for you -- if you wanted a full length sleeves.

Thanks, Jazz. I have narrow shoulders, and I'm small on top, so I don't think I could size up to a medium (I usually purchase size small Linea tops and bottoms). For spring/summer, I don't want to cover my arms. I'm also 5'8". Maybe this is not the jacket for me.

Valued Contributor

I have narrow shoulders. I purchased my normal size. The jacket length works for me, but I actually prefer an inch or so longer length jacket. I am 5'4". This jacket is lined.

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Lyn08 said:
On 3/18/2015 JustJazzmom said:
On 3/18/2015 Lyn08 said:

Thanks, Jazz. I have narrow shoulders, and I'm small on top, so I don't think I could size up to a medium (I usually purchase size small Linea tops and bottoms). For spring/summer, I don't want to cover my arms. I'm also 5'8". Maybe this is not the jacket for me.

You should look at the video. Since the models are all 5'9" and more you will get a good idea if it's for you or not. I'm 5'9" and have this jacket. I like the length, but I don't mind short jackets as long as they don't look short waisted and shrunken.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know which rayon tunic has been reordered?

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking that it was this one: tunic