Respected Contributor

Last year, I bought the long silver palm frond necklace & matching earrings, but missed out on the shorter necklace in gold. By the time I realized I had to have one, it was completely sold out. Well, I got my second chance & it arrived yesterday. I am in love. All the 5-star reviews are well deserved & then some. The plating is gorgeous, and although it's a statement necklace, it's not "chunky" or overwhelming. The palm fronds are delicate and lay on the neck so beautifully. I'm so glad I got one of these beauties. Looking forward to wearing it tomorrow night for dinner out with my husband.

For anyone hesitating, this necklace is worth every penny and it's one of those special Louis creations that will be gone in a flash. So lucky this one got re-ordered!

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Palm Frond Suite...

Enjoy! Did you get the gold earrings? I got the long Silver and Earrings last year. I think I'm "going for the gold"--all three pieces, this year, but I haven't hit the Submit button yet.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I have the long palm frond necklace in silver and it is incredibly stunning. I wore it shopping the other day and when I was leaning over looking at things it kept getting in the way, so I doubled it around my neck and it was even more fantastic!

The movement in each leaf (much like in the iconic fish necklace) makes the necklace fit itself over your neck and collarbone, and it drapes and moves with you, reflecting light in different ways. It's truly one of the best necklaces I own.

Also have the silver palm frond earrings, a real adventure for me to get something so dramatic and long, and they are indeed a statement, and so beautiful. I plan on wearing these a lot this summer, with no necklace.

It's good to know the shorter necklace is so nice as well! I passed on any new Judith Ripka pieces this week because Linea jewelry is starting to be a big part of my wardrobe now, affordable yet expensive looking, and noticeable in its uniqueness.

Honored Contributor

love my palm frond pieces.....i have the entire set in silver and in the gold. i have hesitated on the gunmetal, but may get those soon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

So glad you are happy with your Palm Frond Collection! It is my favourite!

Have the short Necklace and Earrings (Clips) in both Silvertone and Goldtone! I don't usually wear earrings of any kind - but just had to get these! These pieces are easy to wear.

The quality of this Collection is remarkable!

Respected Contributor

I really love all of the Linea jewelry I own, but this group is a stand out. Every single time I wear it some one remarks. I was wearing it out to dinner the other night and my husband told me other women in the restaurant were looking at it. You can't help but stare at it. I also like that you don't see yourself coming and going. When the floral statement necklaces first came out I thought they were pretty, but never bought one. Now they are all over the place, and I'm glad I didn't get one. These are unique.

Contributor

I've wanted palm fronds on first sight but haven't purchased yet. So....I'm ready to pull the trigger on my first palm frond pieces, and I've decided I need the earrings and long necklace. I love black jewelry, and I was going to go for the gunmetal, but I haven't seen any comments on the set in gunmetal. Can anyone that has the palm frond pieces in gunmetal speak to it?

My second choice is silver which I know has to be smashing!

When the long (plenty of fish - not sure what Louis called it) comes out, it will only be in gold. Since I plan to purchase that in gold, it eliminates the palm fronds in gold for me. I don't wear gold that often and don't want to layer the fishes and the fronds.... Uh, or do I?

Valued Contributor

Gee, I don't know DiamondDeb....I've heard - or rather "read" - several good comments here about wearing the longer palm frond necklace along with the SINGLE same-metal Fish necklace. Hard to picture til we get a sneak peak as to pairing the MANY-fish-necklace which is coming, with the longer palm frond necklace - or the shorter palm frond which I also don't have, for that matter.

I finally ordered the long palm frond necklace on the 4 easy pay day......which is how I use those easy pay days. Just wait for a Linea jewelry piece that otherwise is too expensive for my budget in a month to pay for in one fell swoop, and stretch it out so it's not such a bite-in-the-budget to buy. So just waiting for it to arrive when I can experiment with it and the Single Fish necklace.... I love what everyone said here about the various palm frond pieces! I'm exciting about receiving mine next week. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

To my mind, the short goldtone Palm Frond necklace is the queen of the suite (the others run a close second, of course). The queen overwhelms with her pure beauty (a plating that makes one gasp from its rich shine) and the ingenuity of the design.

Valued Contributor

Now THAT's a great visual word picture, as always, Goldie!