Respected Contributor

perfectly pink leisure cardigan

Is the pp leisure cardigan the same color as the duo WK? I can't wear a pink that has very little pink in it; I usually wear jewel tones. But that cardigan looks so nice online. I'm really struggling with these compression tights and I'm finding the black cardigan that I have is the right weight for them. Since the panty part has no compression I need something with some weight.

The tunic with the beaded top is the same fabric and looks really good with them. I looked at the t shirt top that also is in this fabric but I like the idea of layering the cardigan. And I know it fits!

I won't have a computer for the rest of the week so replies are welcome.

Respected Contributor

Re: perfectly pink leisure cardigan

I have both the Perfectly Pink 2-fer and the Perfectly Pink Linea Leisure Cardigan. They are different fabrics, of course, but they are the same color. I'll wear them together.

Respected Contributor

Re: perfectly pink leisure cardigan

Thank you so much. Still have my computer so any other replies are welcome.

I might have to be wearing the compression garments every day. I can wear the leggings under skirts with boots but when I exercise I can't.

I'll find out when I see my doctor next week.

I have the leisure pants in white and black and can get lighter weight compression tights to wear underneath.