Respected Contributor

Louis' Whisper Knit Scarf- Beautiful!

I know I'm really late to the party, but I just recently discovered this scarf (A257914).

I absolutely love it! I bought the Brick Red, & it's a rich, saturated color. And the scarf is super-soft.Smile

GREAT PURCHASE- thank you Louis!

Valued Contributor

Re: Louis' Whisper Knit Scarf- Beautiful!

I bought the brick red scarf also. I like the thickness of this one better than the posh one. I would like this scarf done in aubergine to match the other Linea aubergine pieces.

Valued Contributor

Would love in an array of other colors including Linea navy, olive, ivory, petrol blue ~ but I thought I remember Louis saying this scarf was not going to be reordered. I could definitely be WRONG about that but I soiled mine with some sort of grease while we were traveling abroad and I know I felt some urgency in December when we returned to order another one in nutmeg and got a second black at that time also. Turns out DH also likes it - the black - to wear himself when there is need...

Honored Contributor

I, too, recall his writing that it would not be reordered.

L-O-V-E this scarf! Got it in brick red, black and hunter green. I did not purchase the Posh Knit version (but have a sweater in that knit) and find the gentle heft of this scarf far superior to the feel of the Posh Knit. Am tempted by the nutmeg, just to get them all while the getting is good.

Respected Contributor

I also have the WK scarf in brick red, black & hunter green with matching sweaters. I also have the posh knit scarf in black, pewter, cadet blue, camel and ivory. LOVE them all{#emotions_dlg.wub}

ETA: And, I also recall reading on Louis' blog that a reorder of the scarves is not happening, thus far.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

I'm hoping Louis will be able to bring us another knit scarf. A Linea navy is a must!
Trusted Contributor

I have brick & nutmeg (& sweaters) and they are beautiful. Will probably get HG. The weather has been too cold for me to wear them, as I'm outside a lot, but will start again now.