Respected Contributor

Loehmann's Online has several styles of berets

Dear Linea Ladies,

I was checking out the Loehman's Online site and found several different types of berets there. http://www.loehmanns.com/searchx/0/0/1/1/?s=Beret&g=Search

I don't know if any of these would work for you, but I thought I would pass on the information.

I haven't shopped the Loehmann's online site, so I cannot vouch for the quality, etc. The Loehmann's name was evidently purchased by the group who own this site after the brick and mortar stores went out of business.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Loehmann's Online has several styles of berets

thanks love hats so it is worth a look to me

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Writer with Flair said:

Dear Linea Ladies,

I was checking out the Loehman's Online site and found several different types of berets there. http://www.loehmanns.com/searchx/0/0/1/1/?s=Beret&g=Search

I don't know if any of these would work for you, but I thought I would pass on the information.

I haven't shopped the Loehmann's online site, so I cannot vouch for the quality, etc. The Loehmann's name was evidently purchased by the group who own this site after the brick and mortar stores went out of business.

I hadn't looked all the way through the site until just now. Loved the Astro-turf beret for golfers:

Rasta Imposta Astro-Turf Golf Beret

Now that's something you don't see every day.

This hat will definitely be a real "statement" piece. How many days is it, now, until April Fool's Day?

Valued Contributor

That is hilarious!!!

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, hey sometimes you just want something "unique".

Honored Contributor

Dear Linea Ladies,

I hadn't looked all the way through the site until just now. Loved the Astro-turf beret for golfers:

Rasta Imposta Astro-Turf Golf Beret

Now that's something you don't see every day.

This hat will definitely be a real "statement" piece. How many days is it, now, until April Fool's Day?

Or St. Patrick's Day?!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Handygal,

I hadn't thought of St. Patrick's Day. That might just work.

Wonder if this website will have a run on these Astro-Turf berets?