Honored Contributor

jac's notes for the 3/2/15 show

All about the upcoming show, Monday 4-5pm:

1. The Pebble Crepe Tunic reorder. This is a well loved shirt. The 2 new colors are White and Smoke....I love this easy Tunic that is in such a great fabric...it's a wonderful Spring/Summer item. It also comes in Blk and Navy. It pairs beautifully with the Boho Skirt...pants, shorts, jeans, etc.

2. The Jean Jacket in 2 NEW colors...Perfectly Pink...I will be wearing that and Bleached Blue Denim...very cool colors. Many of you have this terrific Jacket in the other shades...White, Yellow and.... Indigo and Aqua are in limited quantities.. A proven fav....one of the best Jean Jackets that I have seen. It is for everyone...I love it because it's unlined, light weight and great for the summer. I hate uncomfortable heavy Jean Jackets.

3.The Safari Shirt....I love this in the new color...Perfectly Pink. It just looks really fresh and pretty. It's a terrific long sleeve summer shirt..Also in White, Blk and navy.

There will be a Sneak Peek of the NEW Lace Cardigan...very special...look for it. The Peek will be in White....it also comes in Blk and Perfectly Pink. Let me know what you think!

We are on The Morning Show....I believe it is with the Crinkle Crepe Safari Shirt that will also be presented on the 4pm. The host for the 4pm is Jill..we should have a good time.
Hope you can join us....Louie has done the line up. The show looks very beautiful and very Spring. We will be leaving tomorrow in the snow....but, It is March 1st on Sunday. we all made it thru February and I am so looking forward to Spring clothes!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: jac's notes for the 3/2/15 show

Thank you for sharing, sunshine45. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting (am not on FB).

Frequent Contributor

Thank you from me too!

Honored Contributor

via facebook

We are back from QVC. I must say the ride down was a scary one. It wasn't the snow that was falling in our area...it was the ice storm that was happening while driving down to Pa that was really dangerous. The East Coast will get another bout of weather...glad the travel is over. The show with Jill really did so well...I know we are calling it ""The Reorder Show""...the great news is that it leads the way for many new things to come! April 9th...10am and 7pm. is the next go round....I am really looking forward to that. Hope you like whatever you may have ordered....great new colors. Thank You for watching...Stay Safe!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thank you and glad you had a safe trip. I already had received the Perfectly Pink denim jacket and it is beautiful. It joins its "sisters" in Sunshine Yellow, Aqua and White. I hope Louis can bring back more PP sweaters in Whisper Knit. (with short sleeves; I have the PP turtleneck, but need spring/summer sweaters)

Honored Contributor

a few photos that jac posted of the snow..... for those that dont use facebook.

Spring is right around the snowy corner....Louie is cleaning off my car....the birds are eating from the feeder. We have been plowed out 2x. I know it is 80 degrees in many places, but we are still deep in winter. Most everything in our area was closed today....it was a good day to clean closets!

Trusted Contributor

Enjoying the pics. I'd like to have what Jac is cleaning out of her closets!
Frequent Contributor

Sunshine, thanks again for the posts as I am not on Facebook. It gives me a chill just looking at the photos!

Valued Contributor

So thoughtful of mother nature to coordinate with Louis's exterior color design. Of course a world famous designer would buy cars in colors to match the exterior of his home. White house; black trim. White cars; black trim and now white landscaping. Nice....Did he order snow to complete his color pallet?