Honored Contributor

Review of Perfectly Pink Safari Blouse w Tank A214117

Received this set via USPS this PM. Package wrinkles easily steamed out using a hand held steamer with the items on a hanger.

The sizing is correct as compared to previous colors in this style. I wear a 36C bra and have a 31" waist for me this was a Small. The side seams on both the blouse and the shell help for those who are pear shaped.

This is a light ethereal fabric and I suggest with the perfectly pink a nude bra. I had on a black bra for trying on for size. {#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I plan on wearing this set with the feather jersey smoke pants, or using it with the smoke boho or pairing the tank with the new animal print 3/4 sleeve jacket in perfectly pink. The 2 pieces work well together despite them being two different fabrics.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Re: Review of Perfectly Pink Safari Blouse w Tank A214117

JJM, do you have the PP boho skirt, if so does it match the blouse?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Tylerpoo2 said:

JJM, do you have the PP boho skirt, if so does it match the blouse?

Thanks

I do, let me go look.

Honored Contributor

Tylerpoo2, they are a color match. I wear usually the boho skirt with a Worthington JCP scoopneck pale pink black lace print cap sleeve top.

Super Contributor

Thanks for reviewing so quickly, JJM! Very helpful, as always.

Valued Contributor

I got this on the dark brown and red and I sent them back, I just didn't get into it! But, I love pink and I can sure see it with the smoke FJ, what a pretty spring summer combo. Enjoy!
Valued Contributor

On 2/28/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Tylerpoo2, they are a color match. I wear usually the boho skirt with a Worthington JCP scoopneck pale pink black lace print cap sleeve top.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering if it would match the skirt, I wear a small in the blouse also and have it in expresso brown, smoke and navy. Will order the pink now for that column of color in pink,thanks again!