Respected Contributor

Filling in Gaps in my WK Top Wardrobe Today

I just went through the WK Top inventory and added pieces I was needing/missing. I needed Wisteria Tops to go with the Blue Mosaic print skirt---I got the Wisteria Strappy Tank last year to go with, but it is not my favorite, as I am always adjusting my bra straps with that top, so I got the Sleeveless V-neck and the SS Scoop Neck in Wisteria. I picked up a Two-fer pack in Black and White and the new Black Open Front Swing Cardigan, which surprisingly, never came in Black before. This WK Cardigan is a go-to for me and since I wear so much Black, it is a no brainer to add to the wardrobe. I also picked up 2 Turquoise Tops---a color I did not have for some strange reason as I am such a Turquoise fan, and finally I picked up another Chili Pepper top.

Now I'm hoping for some nice print skirts this season in the same fabric as the Mosaic print. A nice Linea Skirt and a WK Top---my uniform!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Filling in Gaps in my WK Top Wardrobe Today

I have all 4 of those tanks, sheesh which from what I understand were not reordered. I wear strapless bras with those tanks.

Yesterday I wore A251583 in the red color over the Leisure navy pants.

I have it in the sunshine yellow too.

I would love more prints in the mosaic print skirt style.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 JustJazzmom said:

I have all 4 of those tanks, sheesh which from what I understand were not reordered. I wear strapless bras with those tanks.

Yesterday I wore A251583 in the red color over the Leisure navy pants.

I have it in the sunshine yellow too.

I would love more prints in the mosaic print skirt style.

Oh, I have that same top in red and a few other colors, but not the yellow, which is a hard color for me to wear--butter is too pale for me and sunshine is too bright.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I rarely wear the yellow of that top and try to pair it with navy bottoms.

I have olive tones in my skin so certain yellows are iffy at times to carry off.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼