Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek of Pebble Crepe Top in New Colors....

HERE

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek of Pebble Crepe Top in New Colors....

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

New colors are White and Smoke; Black and Navy are the reorders. I have Black, Navy and Chili Pepper and I just love this top.

Respected Contributor

I have looked at these tops for awhile now and I the reviews are so great that I want to try it. My concerns are: I have broad shoulders and fairly large upper arms. I hate anything that feels tight when I move my arms or feels like I can barely get it on and off because there is no stretch. I wear a L/XL in QVC tops depending on the design. My bust measures 45". Can any of you Linea Ladies help me with ordering my correct size? I have looked at the click here measurements and it looks like the XL will work, but I know that those measurements are not so accurate.. Also, what do you think about the length? TIA
Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 AGV said: I have looked at these tops for awhile now and I the reviews are so great that I want to try it. My concerns are: I have broad shoulders and fairly large upper arms. I hate anything that feels tight when I move my arms or feels like I can barely get it on and off because there is no stretch. I wear a L/XL in QVC tops depending on the design. My bust measures 45". Can any of you Linea Ladies help me with ordering my correct size? I have looked at the click here measurements and it looks like the XL will work, but I know that those measurements are not so accurate.. Also, what do you think about the length? TIA

Go for the XL....this top should not look snug...should be easy and breezy....

Respected Contributor

Thank you! I think I'll order black first and hopefully the other colors will still be available if I love it as much as I hope I do.
Valued Contributor

Oh my gosh I love this top. I have it in white/black/navy and they are my "go to" tops for all seasons here in California. It fits so well (I wear a medium), neckline is flattering, drapes so nicely (not fitted but not boxy at all...perfect), pockets lay totally flat but add interest, and all in all the style and fabric make it look like a very expensive top. I would say it is not a leisure top....I wear it when I want to dress up slightly...or a lot! I will have these for a long time...the style is not going out of style any time soon.