Valued Contributor

March 2nd show time changed from 2PM to 4PM with Jill Bauer

Louis just posted on his website.

Respected Contributor

Re: March 2nd show time changed from 2PM to 4PM with Jill Bauer

Louis also just posted that he will be on FEW on March 2nd with the Denim Jacket -

.....….I also just found out I’m going to be on FEW that same morning with Jane and Pat with the reorder Jean jacket….things change in a flash!

Valued Contributor

They must be driving him nuts. Change his afternoon show to a later time then have him up with the birds for FEW. Then drive home in these horrible, unpredictable weather conditions. Don't envy Louis and Jac.

Valued Contributor

As much as I love Jill, I do hope she let's him talk!

Valued Contributor

I really like Gabrielle Kerr to host. She gives out the basics and then defers to the vendor. I hate when the hosts waste time on discussions that have nothing to do with the item, don't open the jacket to show linings, don't give measurements, talk over Louis and whistle. Guess I'll say it again; must drive Louis nuts...I know it does me!!{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

Not sure I will be watching but I enjoy Jill with Louis. I think they are a good combination.

Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2015 buddylou said:

As much as I love Jill, I do hope she let's him talk!

I agree with you---Jill is one of my last choices for a Linea show. I like Mary Beth and Sandra---Antonella was great because she let Louis talk, too. Of course, I will still watch, but I will be grinding my teeth the entire time!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

The Linea webpage is still showing the incorrect time despite some of us receiving e mails of the time correction. Please send feedback (upper right hand corner of Linea page) to ask to have the correct time written (4-5PM).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 2/24/2015 Seka said:

Louis also just posted that he will be on FEW on March 2nd with the Denim Jacket -

.....….I also just found out I’m going to be on FEW that same morning with Jane and Pat with the reorder Jean jacket….things change in a flash!

Louis made a Correction - as follows:

I made a mistake……The SAFARI CRINKLE GEORGETTE SHIRT will be on FEW and the JEAN JACKET will be on the 4PM show…..I got the two notifications mixed up….

Valued Contributor

IMO it could be worse. LDO could be working with motormouth LEAH! She gives me a headache! When she hosts with Louis I put it on mute.