Respected Contributor

Maxi dress A233850 - ordered in orange today - any reviews please!

I have never worn a maxi dress but happened to see this one when checking them out. Saw the Linea maxi dress number as above - watched the video - Louis' described it as tie-dye pattern. There was a petite length one left on my size in orange so I have taken a leap and ordered it. Loved how it looked in video on Maria and I do have the white Jean jacket. For some reason on my I pad there are no customer reviews so thought I would ask the Linea Ladies for their comments please.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Maxi dress A233850 - ordered in orange today - any reviews please!

I have this maxi dress in the pink (petite size) and it is very comfortable, I am 5'4". Looks wonderful with the white denim jacket. I like to wear a chunky necklace with mine for accent and it makes for a really good looking outfit, along with white strappy sandals.

It washes well. I use the delicate cycle, hang to dry and I use my steamer. Just me, I am cautious with my clothes.

I hope you enjoy your dress!

Respected Contributor

I have this one in pink and wear it as-is or with the white jeans jacket & nude t-strap sandals. I'm tall (5'9") and the regular size hits me at the ankle. The fabric is light & airy & washes well on the delicate cycle; hang to dry. Like TexasMom, I also use my steamer.

I have this maxi dress on heavy rotation in the summer and it just makes me happy wearing it! Hope you enjoy it, too.

Honored Contributor

I have this in the regular length in tangerine and love it. I wear it with an ivory or white shrug if I am in A/C.

I have some nice coral/tangerine costume jewelry from AK that I wear with it.

Here are necklaces I wear with it:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Not applicable

I have a long and loose embellished kaftan similar to this. It has floral print so multicolored having peach color in majority. I loved to wear it, very delicate and comfortable to wear.

Respected Contributor

I own this dress in a few colors and love them. I am 5'9' and wear the xs. It fits perfectly. I own it in a few colors and always take it away on trips because it' so easy and takes no room. It's a very comfortable dress.

Trusted Contributor

I have this dress in pink and aqua and it is wonderful. Fits beautifully, launders like a champ and is great on a hot summer day. I have several styles of Linea maxi dresses. I don't like fussy in the summer. These just pull-on and as they are lined to the knee, no worries about see through. Perfect with flip flops.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a really nice dress- love the tie dye effect. But the seaming in the torso area hit me at an unflattering spot. I tend to prefer dresses (maxi or regular length) that don't have horizontal seaming at all. At 5' 4"" I never thought I was short waisted- maybe I am?

Respected Contributor

Thank you all so much Ladies for the reviews. I am excited to get this dress. JustJazzmom love your jewelry you are all so helpful.