Frequent Contributor

Sneak peek-cardi with lace sleeves

Black, perfect pink, white on the blog.

Very nice!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak peek-cardi with lace sleeves

LINK

Did you not think I wouldn’t do this in………BLACK?……….Of course I did………..With GUNMETAL zippers, and GUNMETAL jewelry…..you’re ready for anything…..Black jeans, Black pants, Slack Skirts…..Change it all to WHITE…..and it’s the best BLACK & WHITE SUMMER LOOK…..With the WHITE LINEA LEISURE PANTS , or black….a pair of sunglasses and sneakers…. you have a casual, but sophisticated look. In between the black and white you have many choices of colors and patterns to wear with this black cardigan……. Dressed up….dressed down….you can wear this for any season……….enjoy……………much Love…………………..Louis

PERFECTLY PINK, PERFECTLY PINK, PERFECTLY PINK………Do I need to say more…..except it looks wonderful with the new DEW DROP PENDANT and EARRING set, J320890…enjoy……………….much Love….Louis

…………I can’t think of anything cooler or fresher to add to your Spring/Summer wardrobes than a wonderful 70% COTTON/30% NYLON blended CARDIGAN with LACE SLEEVES, A263357…..The WHITE cardi has a TWO WAY SILVER ZIPPER….always a good thing to style the sweater as you wish….A Little extra hip room is always welcomed…I felt the zipper gave this some what retro cardi a more modern casual look.The raglan sleeves are long with KNIT CUFFS, which makes it super easy to push up…..Take notice of the FULLY FASHION SHOULDER SEAM…..this is not just cut and sewn. Fully fashioned sweaters take much more time to knit on the machines. The XXS length is 23 1/2 inches, and of course with each larger size the length gets longer. The jewel neckline is finished with a fine rib trim, which are attached with tubular trims……Down the front, on each side of the zipper, are DYED TO MATCH GROS GRAIN RIBBONS…..just for that added “designer” touch and finish. The bottom has a wider tubular band so it lays smoothly over the hip. Above, I have it shown with my new Linea Leisure pull-on pant in WHITE. In the photo above, I have nothing under the cardi, but you could wear the WHITE ENR WK TANK, A253408….If that’s not avail in your size….you can always look at the “TWOFER” in WHITE, A255153…….Accessorize it as you wish….I have chosen the SILVER REVERSIBLE CROSS, J317110, crystal side up, and the Tapered Silver earring with crystals, J317111…..The look is refined and decidedly cool…..What a wonderful way to look on your next cruise or vacation………………………………………………..enjoy………….much Love………………….Louis

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

....and here is the Lanvin Lace Cardigan....Cotton/Silk....$2,660.

Lanvin Lace and silk-blend cardiganLanvin

Honored Contributor

Very classy wonder when it will be available for sale

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Gotta have that black, maybe the white, too.

This will be gone in a heartbeat.

seka: thanks for the Lanvin sweater pic.

Respected Contributor

I like the Linea cardigan better. It's much younger looking, and a lot more affordable. $2660, really. I understand it's got silk instead of nylon, but it's probably about $2550 more...LOL

Valued Contributor

I was watching a Chanel fashion show and there was a lace jacket/sweater; a blend of Linea lace jacket and this sweater in red, white or black and I thought Louis's lace jacket is every bit as designer in detail with a realistic price tag. I love this cardigan. If it sells, duh??, I'm hoping we can get this in RED or the lace jacket in RED..

Isn't he the best!{#emotions_dlg.wub} Keeps adding interesting jewels to our wardrobes...

Respected Contributor

Oh my, this is fabulous, must have the white, but love them all. These lacy white sweaters are all over the fashion magazines and I have always liked them, so am glad they are "in" right now. This one is perfect.

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 author said:

Oh my, this is fabulous, must have the white, but love them all. These lacy white sweaters are all over the fashion magazines and I have always liked them, so am glad they are "in" right now. This one is perfect.

Totally agree on the white! Thank you so much for posting! I will be watching for it to come up to order!

I recently ordered the SethAaron lace sleeve motto jacket and it is really cute! I am loving the lace being used in many designs right now (GILI as well)

So feminine! Louis above cardi is designed just beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, these are just the bee's knees! I think I want the white and the black!