Esteemed Contributor

anyone notice a difference in color for mossy crepe

I ordered both the skirt & the top in navy for the mossy crepe and I'm not sure if they actually match. Maybe its just my eyes.

Trusted Contributor

Re: anyone notice a difference in color for mossy crepe

I have only the navy top. Skirt is too short.
Valued Contributor

I have the skirt and top and have worn them in day light. They are an exact match. I thought I would take a minute and confirm before responding to your query. Mine match I am happy to report. I wonder what's going on with your two pieces? Since this is the first offering of this fabric and not a reorder they should be from the same dye lot.....hope it was just the lighting.

Honored Contributor

I have both pieces (top and skirt), in both black and navy, mine match perfectly. So sorry if yours does not. Maybe it was the light?

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

On 2/22/2015 snickster said:

I have both pieces (top and skirt), in both black and navy, mine match perfectly. So sorry if yours does not. Maybe it was the light?

snickster..... I noticed on our responses above I signed up for the forum 13 days before you and you 3,535 more posts than I do. I've got to get busy here; I'm falling behind it would seem or I just don't have that much to talk about..Wink

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 HAPPY LADY said:
On 2/22/2015 snickster said:

snickster..... I noticed on our responses above I signed up for the forum 13 days before you and you 3,535 more posts than I do. I've got to get busy here; I'm falling behind it would seem or I just don't have that much to talk about..Wink

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Good morning Happy Lady, I am all over the place on these forums, chatting about this and that, I can be a "motor mouth" at times {#emotions_dlg.blushing}, sometimes not on for 4-5 days, but when I get online, I always find something to chat about. Love Linea, its the only line I buy here on the Q! I've been working in my closet and it's nearly all I have left these days. Hope you have a great day!

Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2015 helping said: I have only the navy top. Skirt is too short.

Same for me.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks, I appreciate it. It is a sunny day today so I'll check it in the daylight. Hopefully it is OK. Of course this is QVC, maybe they sent a black top instead of the navy I ordered!

Honored Contributor

GinaV24, that is exactly what happened with my order, I originally got one of each, then liked how it looked so much that I ordered the correct pieces that I was missing. I'm not sure if QVC messed up my order, or if I did. But I'm happy with the end result anyway. I will wear these pieces together and separately, a lot. Hope yours turns out well for you.

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 GraceCO said:
On 2/21/2015 helping said: I have only the navy top. Skirt is too short.

Same for me.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

My problem, too. Sent both magenta pieces back. I would have kept them had the skirt been longer. But I know Louis has to please his customers who want to show their great gams (if I had them, I might be so inclined, too).

My turn will come again.

ETA: I just thought, I had better amend my response. Someone might have "great gams" but prefer a more modest length to her skirt. I was speaking to my own shortcomings.