Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek of Denim Jacket up on Louis' Blog

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Omigosh, but that Perfectly Pink is sweet. I never see myself in a pink jacket, but this one is so doggone darling.

Respected Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Goldie76 said:

Omigosh, but that Perfectly Pink is sweet. I never see myself in a pink jacket, but this one is so doggone darling.

Don't think too long on it, Goldie, they will be gone, gone, gone. This Perfectly Pink is very flattering on skin tones---and with your blonde hair, should be great. Mine is on it's way to me. I sooo wish there were matching pencil skirts and pants...but sadly, not to be. I've got my PP WK tops from the Two-fer Pack, plus a WK PP T-neck, so I'm good there.

Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Sheesh said:

Don't think too long on it, Goldie, they will be gone, gone, gone. This Perfectly Pink is very flattering on skin tones---and with your blonde hair, should be great. Mine is on it's way to me. I sooo wish there were matching pencil skirts and pants...but sadly, not to be. I've got my PP WK tops from the Two-fer Pack, plus a WK PP T-neck, so I'm good there.

I am a brunette (it stubbornly hangs in there), Sheesh. Although my hair has lightened naturally and has grey mixed in, I have coloring similar to that of the model "Brunette Maria." [I did go ahead and order it, though. Looking forward to it. Can see it over all-white or all-cream outfits.]

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Perfectly Pink Denim Jacket (already own the white), and it has already shipped!

Respected Contributor

On 2/19/2015 Sheesh said:

I am a brunette (it stubbornly hangs in there), Sheesh. Although my hair has lightened naturally and has grey mixed in, I have coloring similar to that of the model "Brunette Maria." [I did go ahead and order it, though. Looking forward to it. Can see it over all-white or all-cream outfits.]

Why did I think you were a blonde? Maybe it was the name Goldie?! I also have the coloring similar to Brunette Maria---and I look great in Pink. I think every skin tone and hair color can wear this PP.

Respected Contributor

Sheesh, thanks for posting the photos here! I'm in love with both the new blue and the pink, so I got both this morning. I have the white & wore it non-stop last year. I found it helpful to see the actual colors on Louis' blog. Made a huge difference. You are so right--these colors will be gone, gone, gone.