Valued Contributor

Did anyone recieve A263783 Milano in Navy?

Did anyone receive this sweater in navy and have any items in navy Whisper Knit? I'm wondering if they match, are tonal or just don't look good together. I am waitlisted for the navy but only want if I can wear with my navy WK's. Received my tangerine today and love this sweater. What a beauty! Sure would appreciate comments if anyone has both. Thanks.

P.S. There is a cotton Milano sweater by Louis for sale as new on ebay. White with gold zippers, several sizes. A87440...... $17.50. Nice structured sweater like this new Milano. Looks especially nice with mock neck, elbow length sweater in cotton/acrylic A87423 in white and other colors.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone recieve A263783 Milano in Navy?

Not that color and I'll be anxious to read the responses, but I ordered the aqua because I already had an aqua whisper knit tank to wear under it. Turns out, it looks awful. The color is a perfect match, but the vneck just doesn't look good under this particular jacket. I guess I'll just wear a white non-v-neck with it.

Honored Contributor

santorini, try also walnut or espresso with the aqua Milano stitch cardigan or try black too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I'm Looking for Navy..

Respected Contributor

On 2/16/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I'm Looking for Navy..{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, I get that. I thought it might help others who would read the post looking to see what matches.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Lady, I have A251583, whisper knit V-neck sweater with 3/4 sleeves in the navy, and I just compared it with the Milano. The V-neck seems to have more of a blue hue to it and the Milano is darker. I don't think I would wear them together. HTH

Valued Contributor

On 2/16/2015 DecorDiva said:

Happy Lady, I have A251583, whisper knit V-neck sweater with 3/4 sleeves in the navy, and I just compared it with the Milano. The V-neck seems to have more of a blue hue to it and the Milano is darker. I don't think I would wear them together. HTH

Thanks for checking so quickly for me. I don't want the navy Milano sweater if I can't wear with my navy wk's and I am on waitlist. So now I can cancel my waitlist order. Saved me a bunch of money with your thoughtfulness, DécorDiva. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

On 2/16/2015 santorini said:
On 2/16/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I'm Looking for Navy..{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, I get that. I thought it might help others who would read the post looking to see what matches.

I understand. I was concerned my query might get buried in other issues and wanted to keep it as last response. Nice that you are giving feed back on how other items look. I almost ordered the Aqua to wear as you reviewed and now I'm glad I didn't; so thanks for that information also. I never thought about the neckline on those two pieces not looking good together.

Valued Contributor

Hey girls does the navy milano sweater work with the wk navy slacks? I asked Louis several Days ago on his blog but he skipped over me and never answered my question.I am hoping the slacks might be a better blue match with the sweater than the v neck mentioned.
Valued Contributor

On 2/16/2015 1jac said: Hey girls does the navy milano sweater work with the wk navy slacks? I asked Louis several Days ago on his blog but he skipped over me and never answered my question.I am hoping the slacks might be a better blue match with the sweater than the v neck mentioned.

Hi 1jac, I asked Louis today about the navy sweater with wks and he responded. You might have better luck if you go over to his website and read his response. I decided to cancel my navy sweater. I'm thinking Décor Diva knows the look I'm going for.