Respected Contributor

NEW LINEA LOGO NECKLACE IS UP

Just ordered mine, wish I could afford 2. I fell in love with it first time I saw it. Go get em, ladies!

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-36-Signature-Logo-Station-Necklace.product.J320468.html?s...
Respected Contributor

Re: NEW LINEA LOGO NECKLACE IS UP

Hi, they went up for order on the 10th... I want multiples, too---2 Silver and 2 Gold---are you thinking two-tone at all?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I ordered these beauties the minute they showed up. They are scheduled for tomorrow delivery. I decided to order 2 gold, 1 silver and 1 two tone; earrings in each color. I wanted the two tone to mix and match with each color. I am really excited about these pieces I love the look of this type of necklace mixed with pearls etc.

WHERE IS THAT GUNMETAL FISH???

Honored Contributor

Ordered silver, but I think I should have ordered gold to go with the gold button Whisperknit cardigan.

Respected Contributor

Just received tonight. It is more substantial than I thought, it is gorgeous and will enjoy for many years to come.
Valued Contributor

Here is my review: I ordered 2 gold; 1 silver; 1 two tone and earrings in both colors.

The largest round logo disc is the size of a quarter coin; the smaller round logo disc is the size of a dime coin. These are not heavy, heavy necklaces but they do have substance and are not "fragile" looking or feeling; like some Linea necklaces are designed to be.

The gold is on a gold chain; silver on silver chain and two tone on gold chain. When the two tone is worn with the all gold necklace the silver discs appear to be gold also because these necklaces are very hi polished and reflect light. Since the two tone is also on a gold chain the silver disc is lost when worn with the gold option. You get more two tone impact with the two tone and the silver having two different colored chains.

Earrings are very nice and definitely not heavy. They are the same size as the largest logo disc (a quarter coin) but the edges are rounded under to create a very slight domed effect. Nicely polished with secure hook closures.

These necklaces look very expensive and have weight to them so they lay very nicely and look like they will wear well. They are not thin and cheap looking. Nice heavy plating. I am very pleased with these jewelry pieces.

Respected Contributor

Happy Lady says it perfectly.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I ordered the two-tone necklace, and it shipped today. I thought the two-tone would be best for me, as I wear both silver and gold, and I have other two-tone jewelry.

Respected Contributor

On 2/17/2015 Mindy D said:

Ordered silver, but I think I should have ordered gold to go with the gold button Whisperknit cardigan.

That was my thinking---I ordered gold as I have four of the Denim Jackets which have gold buttons and I think a single Logo necklace is perfect in gold or in two-tone, as Louis showed on his blog. I didn't get the earrings as I have a wonderful, workhorse pair of Eterna Gold Hoops which I have had forever that will be perfect as they are the right gauge and scale---and they always look brand spankin' new---I think they were the original Wedding Ring Hoops. I may go back for more of these Logo necklaces, but I wanted to get at least one before they were sold out after Louis showed it with the Denim Jacket and made it a must have with it.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel