Frequent Contributor

Just typed in Linea new jewelry and they popped up. The necklace comes in a two tone option. Got the necklace and the earrings. I think these are going to be very popular. The logo is so subtle. Most would not know it is a logo.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, ceicei! I've been waiting and waiting for these. Just ordered all gold & all silver necklaces and earrings. The mixed metals necklace is intriguing and I wavered a bit over which to order, but decided that I'd actually use the solid color necklaces more. Agreed that the logo is very subtle - just looks like a design element.

J320468 No Image Found

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio 36" Signature Logo Station Necklace Goldtone

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Do you think this piece will be substantial enough to lay flat?

Respected Contributor
On 2/10/2015 Hoovermom said:

Do you think this piece will be substantial enough to lay flat?

I think Louis could answer that better unless someone has already received them. Ask him on his website, Louisdellolio.com

Honored Contributor

They lay flat.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the two-tone, since I wear some gold and some silver, and this will go with both.

Trusted Contributor

I received my three logo necklaces, and they are really much nicer than I expected. The logo stations are all bright finished, and are the size and thickness of a quarter. Glad to have all three colorways and am just sad that the earrings only come in lever backs since I don't wear that style of earring. A two-tone bracelet would be on my wish list, too.

Respected Contributor
On 2/18/2015 crdlb said:

I received my three logo necklaces, and they are really much nicer than I expected. The logo stations are all bright finished, and are the size and thickness of a quarter. Glad to have all three colorways and am just sad that the earrings only come in lever backs since I don't wear that style of earring. A two-tone bracelet would be on my wish list, too.

Thank u for posting - I also purchased all 3 Necklaces - but only wear Clip Earrings. Yes - a co- ordinating Bracelet would be nice!