Trusted Contributor

My new favorite fabric from Linea. I so hope you'll all give this a try as it is everything we love about poly/span jersey mixed with pebble crepe. Stretch, wrinkle free, matte finish, lightweight, fluid, and the colors are super saturated.

Bought two of the tops and two of the skirts. Looking forward to more of this great fabric next year!

Try it, ladies, you'll like it.

Honored Contributor

Good to hear.

I just got the email from QVC that my complete order shipped, I am looking forward to getting everything, I have a moss crepe skirt and top coming in this mix, hoping I like it as much as you do.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Top and skirt coming in my beloved color magenta. Looking forward to this new fabric.

Valued Contributor

That's what I'm talking about!! Love this fabric. Lays so nice on the body; doesn't stick or cling and looks and lays nicely with other fabrics. I've been trying both tops and bottoms on with other pieces and in Ga this is 4 season fabric. You are right crdlb; this fabric takes color beautifully. I almost didn't order the magenta (not my best shade) but this magenta is so rich I am finding ways to include in my wardrobe that won't drain my color. Bought all 3 colors in both pieces and love so much I went back and bought second navy and black skirts. When Jac mentioned on her Facebook report she loves this skirt, I knew it was a winner. She has her pick; how lucky is she! I so hope Louis does drapey?, languid pants in this fabric. I love the front pleated pants he has in Feather Jersey; they are so comfortable and flattering, maybe he'll do something along those line. Of course, the pull on pants he did in Feather Jersey are so comfortable; like wearing PJ's in the summer time. Looking forward to more colors.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I really like the moss crepe and think it certainly has a place in the Linea line. I suppose I don't have a favorite because each plays a role in what constitutes my Linea wardrobe but it is a fine and welcome addition. I love the variety of mixes.

It's like growing up in the 1950s when we had great fabrics, gabardines, wide wale, narrow wale, baby wale corduroys, velvets, velveteens, rayons, nylons, a variety of crepes and silks, brocades, paisleys, dotted swiss, oxford shirts, cottons, wools and cashmeres, checks, plaids, houndstooth, satins and sateens, etc., and we none of us ever knew we were poor. We thought because we had the good clothes and beautiful couture stitching, welding and covered buttons from our mothers and grandmothers who knew sewing like a master that we were rich with our waist coats and box pleats, our cashmere dyed-to-match sets as our only store purchase and kick pleats, European and handmade tatting and lace, rick rack, trims, gathers, taffeta, faile, bark cloth, ruching, piping to match, our bustier evening gowns and bustle skirts, slim line gowns with one-strap shoulders. It was all a very romantic time and I am happy I grew up then because I knew "good" when good was "good."

My grandmother used to visit the fine stores of Dallas and NYC and draw the designs, come home, cut them from newspaper and sew them in exact detail, even to the pinafores and organdies, silk organza, etc.

Honored Contributor

HAPPY LADY: I so hope Louis does drapey?, languid pants in this fabric. I love the front pleated pants he has in Feather Jersey; they are so comfortable and flattering, maybe he'll do something along those line.

ME TOO.

Valued Contributor
On 2/1/2015 namealreadytaken said:

I really like the moss crepe and think it certainly has a place in the Linea line. I suppose I don't have a favorite because each plays a role in what constitutes my Linea wardrobe but it is a fine and welcome addition. I love the variety of mixes.

It's like growing up in the 1950s when we had great fabrics, gabardines, wide wale, narrow wale, baby wale corduroys, velvets, velveteens, rayons, nylons, a variety of crepes and silks, brocades, paisleys, dotted swiss, oxford shirts, cottons, wools and cashmeres, checks, plaids, houndstooth, satins and sateens, etc., and we none of us ever knew we were poor. We thought because we had the good clothes and beautiful couture stitching, welding and covered buttons from our mothers and grandmothers who knew sewing like a master that we were rich with our waist coats and box pleats, our cashmere dyed-to-match sets as our only store purchase and kick pleats, European and handmade tatting and lace, rick rack, trims, gathers, taffeta, faile, bark cloth, ruching, piping to match, our bustier evening gowns and bustle skirts, slim line gowns with one-strap shoulders. It was all a very romantic time and I am happy I grew up then because I knew "good" when good was "good."

My grandmother used to visit the fine stores of Dallas and NYC and draw the designs, come home, cut them from newspaper and sew them in exact detail, even to the pinafores and organdies, silk organza, etc.

Oh, those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end.Smile

Regular Contributor
I did NOT need to read this!!! I caught the whisper knit ""bug"" in June 2014 ... the the ponte knit ""bug"" a few months later ... and now moss crepe may be on my horizon!
Respected Contributor
Yep, love this moss crepe!! It's a winner
Honored Contributor

Received my moss crepe skirt and top today, I love them, the fit is perfect for me and the fabric will be wonderful for summertime wear. I pored over the click here measurements before ordering as I have lost some weight and wanted to be sure I got the right size, it just ticks me off to have to return stuff, lol. And especially going forward with the new policies. I am 5'6 1/2" tall about 140 lbs, and waist is problem area at 31.5", I ordered the medium, fit and length work great for me, on the loose side but just a little bit, really how I like skirts to fit and the length is right at my knee.

Funny thing was...I ordered black, received black top, navy skirt. I like them enough that I just ordered a black skirt and navy top, so I will have both sets. I was charged full price S&H on both pieces tho, so I called C/S, they immediately changed it to $3.00 each. Since I know I like these pieces I don't need to worry about return prices. Gotta watch everything tho, the lady I spoke with said since the new pricing just went into effect yesterday, everything had not been changed over yet.

"To each their own, in all things".