Occasional Contributor

How about a Louis Del Olio TSV?

I don't know about anybody else, but I don't recall ever seeing a Linea TSV. His designs are by far the best on QVC. Maybe we could start a petition lol. What do you say ladies; are you with me? ??????
Super Contributor

Re: How about a Louis Del Olio TSV?

I'm hoping that with the sweeping changes that have occurred at QVC, the PTB will finally get it that Louis's line is very viable and note worthy of a TSV.
Valued Contributor

Louis's Jacket A219824 Ponte Knit with peplum back was a TSV and is still available in limited sizes and colors. Yes, it would be nice to have another of his fabulous items as a TSV.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Happy Lady for the correction. I guess I missed that one but would love to see another TSV. I agree, his clothes are fabulous!
Super Contributor

Lots of his items have reduced shipping and handling right now. I just ordered another WK v neck sweater because the S&H was only $3! So excited got the aubergine to match my new quilted jacket!
Esteemed Contributor

I'd be there at midnight, credit card in hand. I'd love it to be a Whisper Knit sweater (or set of two sweaters)!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

Yes, please! He deserves - WE deserve - more frequent Linea TSVs. His clothes are wonderful!

Honored Contributor

An LDO TSV would be wonderful, it's been way too long since his last one.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

A Linea TSV is long overdue - Louis should have two TSV's each year!

Would love something from Linea Leisure!

Valued Contributor

When I first started buying from QVC, Louis regularly had TSVs. Now, it's a rare occurrence. I'd love to see another TSV from Louis.