Valued Contributor

Today Only: reduced shipping on the Linea Jewelry

I just noticed the Linea jewelry is shipping for a reduced price of $3.00, but it's today only. I didn't look at each piece, but several, and all had $3.00 shipping.

I didn't notice if the item price was raised commensurately.

Respected Contributor

Re: Today Only: reduced shipping on the Linea Jewelry

Interesting, thanks. I never even noticed even though I was looking at the jewelry.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

I wish they would have EP on that new double sided cross. I love and collect crosses but I did enough damage with Louis this time.
Frequent Contributor

There were some pieces the models were wearing today that are not listed here. Wish we could buy them someplace. Does anyone know if they are sold elsewhere?

Valued Contributor

On 1/31/2015 whitedogs said:

There were some pieces the models were wearing today that are not listed here. Wish we could buy them someplace. Does anyone know if they are sold elsewhere?

If they aren't in the QVC Linea section, they are either sold out, coming in the future, or from Louis' private collection, a lot of which he bought at a store in NYC that has closed. If you specify which piece caught your eye, someone here may know which category the piece falls in.
Valued Contributor

I see the reduced $3.00 shipping on all sorts of items, not just the jewelry. It looks like the date has been extended.
Valued Contributor

jGalt - This is definitely a savings and you may want to go for it. Notice that when you put TWO pieces of jewelry in your cart the shipping for the 2nd piece is only $1.50. So for reference. I bought the 3 strand pearl necklace with the gold spacer beads some time back and the item price was $88 - same as it is today - and with shipping my item cost $94.22. But as the 2nd item of jewelry in the cart - not buying just experimenting - that same necklace is $89.50 today because the shipping, as a 2nd jewelry item, is only $1.50.

This is not huge but it all adds up, right?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/31/2015 jGalt said: I see the reduced $3.00 shipping on all sorts of items, not just the jewelry. It looks like the date has been extended.

Thank you for your post. I would not have known of this had I not seen it.

The LL hoodie's s&h has been reduced, but the LL button front jacket remains the same.

I just posted in Q Talk forum, but will add here that I was able to combine 5 fashion items into one order, with the first one only costing $3 s&h, and the remaining 4 items only costing $1.50 s&h.

I changed my earlier LL order from the button front jacket to the hoodie, and added the waitlisted LL raglan tunic in merlot.

Honored Contributor

SHOPR, how smart of you. Wish I had noticed that before mine had shipped. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Esteemed Contributor

namealreadytaken, You might try asking CS, to see if they will credit you for the difference. I've read that they will adjust for price changes, but I haven't tried it.