Respected Contributor

When is the dang Linea gunmetal fish going to swim on in???

Waiting with bated breath (or maybe in this case, baited breath, HA!) for the gunmetal fish to come into inventory. I thought it was supposed to come in this month? Uh, there's only one day left in January. Does anyone have any info?

Every time I wear the other "fishies" I have I get a compliment. I now have a standard line back in response, "Thank you. Yes, I reeled in a BIG one didn't I!" {#emotions_dlg.lol}

pup

Honored Contributor

Re: When is the dang Linea gunmetal fish going to swim on in???

I think it will show up the same time as the dewdrop set. IDK Just guessing.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thanks, JustJazzmom. Ya know, I wish QVC had some kind of system where you could be notified if an item comes into inventory that you are interested in. Maybe it would not work for this fish as the only reason we even know about it is because of Lewis' blog, meaning there's not even an item number yet. But I do wish we could submit requests to be notified when items that are on waitlist or backordered come back into inventory. Maybe it's something QVC should consider.

Trusted Contributor

There are other fish necklaces on the way, too, so hopefully they all won't post at the same time. School of fish--be still my heart!

Trusted Contributor

I have both the silver and gold fishes. I guess I haven't been paying attention that other fishes are coming. Will definitely take a look.

Trusted Contributor

School of fish was godfreako's last list. It is a long necklace of end to end fishes (in the original AK version). I'm expecting fewer fish in this one, but just a fabulous--similar to the long palm frond necklace. It will make a great frame for the fish pendants.

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 crdlb said:

School of fish was godfreako's last list. It is a long necklace of end to end fishes (in the original AK version). I'm expecting fewer fish in this one, but just a fabulous--similar to the long palm frond necklace. It will make a great frame for the fish pendants.

I missed this post. Hmm, when do you suppose we might see this? This sounds like something with an intense appeal.

Respected Contributor

Those fish necklaces are very cute. I too want to see the gunmetal. I don't want to see the prices. I think they are high for costume jewelry, I know I know it's a designer....

Respected Contributor

OP here and I'm STILL waiting on that dang gun metal guppy. Waiting, checking.....waiting, checking. February will soon be over and he's still a no show. How long can they make this fish necklace lovin gal suffer?! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Valued Contributor

pupwhipped: Hope you saw Seka's post. The gunmetal fish swam in sometime this afternoon - Feb 24th