Respected Contributor

Linea Whisper Knit 'Relaxed Sweater' Available: A262032

Colors: black, olive, nutmeg, petrol blue.

Here's what Jac said about this sweater on FB:

*The Relaxed Sweater....my personal fav. I have worn this an embarrassing amount of times. I just love it. Easy fit...looser around the hips...it feels great on. In WK...a little bit slouchy...cannot say enough about this sweater. In Blk, Bright Olive(matches all the other Olive pieces) Nutmeg and Petrol Blue. Hands down favorite.

Regular Contributor

Re: Linea Whisper Knit 'Relaxed Sweater' Available: A262032

That is the wrong the item # for the new relaxed whisper knit sweater. The new relaxed sweather that Jac was referring to is A257356. Q is calling it whisper knit oversized sweater.

Valued Contributor

OOPS!!!! That's the wrong sweater number.....A257356 is correct number. WK with rolled ballet neck, long sleeves and side slits. Black, bright olive, nutmeg, Petrol blue.

A262032 ENR tunic with front seam and slit; long sleeves, round neckline. Fuchsia, ivory, black and spring green.

We'll probably order both, enjoy!!!

Regular Contributor

GraceCO, although the sweater you're talking about is a favorite of mine because it's Every Needle Rib, it's not the sweater Jac was talking about.

There are 2 Relaxed Sweaters:

A257356, 'Oversized Sweater' is the one Jac loves. It comes in Black, Petrol Blue, Bright Olive and Nutmeg, $44

A262032 is the one you were talking about, ENR and it comes in Black, Fuchsia, Ivory and Spring Green $47

I love the slouchiness of the Oversized sweater, and the Every Needle Rib one is a tight knit, so it will look polished for work.

Now I want both of them.

Regular Contributor

A262032 is actually the new whisper knit with the split at the hem in the bottom and ""two tubular strips going down the front"" as Louis describes it.

Respected Contributor

Ooops, SO SORRY! Wish I could edit the title, but it's not possible. Well, hopefully this will draw more attention to BOTH sweaters.Wink

Valued Contributor

GraceCO did you order the "oversize sweater" with the "rolled ballet neck"? If so, were you tempted to size down?

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 TheOwl said:

GraceCO did you order the "oversize sweater" with the "rolled ballet neck"? If so, were you tempted to size down?

On the 11 AM show, LDO said very definitely to get your regular Linea size in this item. He said they simply called it "oversized" because it has dropped shoulders but that it is not actually oversized.

Super Contributor

Hopefully I didn't order wrong but I am sometimes between sizes and ordered this in small. My reasoning was the vneck boyfriend sweater that Louis did a few months ago, the medium has a bust measurement of 42 and on this new sweater the small has a bust measurement of 44. The boyfriend sweater I have in medium and it is nicely oversized. I think the small in this, at least for me, will be fine.

Valued Contributor

I'm torn too. My bust is 50 and I usually get a WK top in at least a 53 bust because I don't like them tight. But holy smokes this one in my usual size is a whopping 62 around the bust and the same around the hip. I'm a smaller size below the waist and that 62 around the hips - when I hold a measuring tape to it - look enormous. The only spot I'm concerned about in sizing down is where the sweater shoulder joins the sweater sleeve. It guess it could pull at that point in the smaller size....This sweater may be one of the extremely RARE times that I have to order 2 sizes.... Are you guys in smaller sizing seeing that kind of difference between your bust and your hips and the sweater bust and hip in your usual size????