Respected Contributor

Review of A259107 printed tunic

Ladies....this gorgeous top is beautiful! I ordered up a size to XL and I don't think I needed too. However, the fabric is so drapey, just skimming your figure...I'm keeping them. I got the sienna and blue to go with my nutmeg and petrol blue WK maxi skirts...I'm thrilled. Don't hesitate to order these. One of my best purchases.
Honored Contributor

Re: Review of A259107 printed tunic

That is a very pretty top. I have retired now and need fewer clothes. I meet myself coming and going to some medical facility and they only care if I smell clean. ;-)

Respected Contributor

LOL! Name, you are funny. Clean is good! Speaking of medical facilities, I took a very nasty spill on solid ice coated driveway this morning. No fractures, thank goodness. I was clean, LOL. Thank goodness for pain meds and knitting. But I will be home from work tomorrow so I can watch the show.
Honored Contributor

Shar, thanks for the review. So sorry you fell this morning, hope you heal up quickly. Enjoy the show tomorrow.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Great review and a great excuse to stay home. Please be careful out there with the icy surfaces. Tread slowly. Drugs is good.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I ordered this top in the beautiful sienna color in my regular size. I absolutely love it! It love the fit, the fluid movement & most of all, the length of the piece. Shar, please be careful on the ice. We don't heal like we used to!
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone....yes, the ice wasn't even on the morning news, I was shocked, took me completely off guard and I have a hip replacement, always cautious. Ugh! Smiley Happy. Nope, we do not heal up well......took off a two inch patch of skin off my knee. Need to baby that wound.