Honored Contributor

Anyone Know if Natural Born Woman Is Okay?

A couple weeks ago, someone asked about Natural Born Woman, and I have had her on my mind the last several days. She has been quiet -- in fact, totally silent -- as far as I can surmise. I hope she is well. Her absence during this period leading up to showtime has me a bit worried.

If you can (or wish to), please let us know you are well, NBW.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Know if Natural Born Woman Is Okay?

I just sent her another personal email. I sent her a personal email on Jan 8th, but got no response. I'm worried, too. She has not posted on Louis' blog either.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Sheesh said:

I just sent her another personal email. I sent her a personal email on Jan 8th, but got no response. I'm worried, too. She has not posed on Louis' blog either.

Oh my, I hope this is simply a matter of her having an assignment at some very remote and technologically inaccessible place. I recall that her work could sometimes swallow up large chunks of time, but I don't recall anything like this.

Thanks for trying, Sheesh.

New Contributor

I've been missing her creative outfits too! Hope she is ok.
Respected Contributor

I just heard from NBW, she is fine, just extremely busy working and flying on business trips. Se'll be back on the Linea Forum when she can and she thinks we're awfully sweet to be so concerned about her. So all is well, thankfully.

Honored Contributor

Sheesh, I'm not a regular poster with the Linea Ladies. That said, I am relieved to read NBW is okay. I follow your threads about outfits you wear daily and noticed NBW's absence for a month now. I didn't want to pry into a group that is not mine {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Whew! Am I ever relieved, Sheesh. So glad you are in touch with our friends on a more personal level than the forum.

Bird mama, your concern is touching. I think I read a post in which you wrote that you care for abandoned/injured birds. You obviously have a big heart.

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Bird mama said:

Sheesh, I'm not a regular poster with the Linea Ladies. That said, I am relieved to read NBW is okay. I follow your threads about outfits you wear daily and noticed NBW's absence for a month now. I didn't want to pry into a group that is not mine {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Bird Mama, this "group" is open to all and you can come here any time your heart desires!

Respected Contributor

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that she is busy but doing well. I was really worried about her.

Honored Contributor

Glad to know she is ok. Thanks.

"To each their own, in all things".