Valued Contributor

SOOO wish QVC could get all the show items up and posted at once!

So having to make financial decisions - I know we all have to do that - as to what the priority is on the list for me of the new Linea items - it SO frustrates when items I have 3rd, 4th, or 5th on my priority list post online w-a-y out ahead of the show but the ones I want the most are not yet posted one day before the show......

So you watch items down the list start to disappear because you have to wait to see if the items 1st, 2nd or 3rd on your list will actually be the ones you want to buy the most after checking "click here" measurements etc.....

And then, if you find out those items aren't REALLY what you want after all, then quantities, sizes and colors are down, going, or gone by the time you get back to reconsider other items Smiley Happy

Yes, I do know this is in many ways a "happy dilemma" because Louis' creations are that good. But this waiting for A262032 (WK ENR split front tunic in ivory, blk, fuchsia, and green) and A257356 (the one Jac says she has worn embarrassingly often and loves - WK rolled ballet neckline edge and long tunic length with side slits in nutmeg, petrol blue, black, and bright olive) and A257382 (WK short sleeved ENR sweater new in hunter, brick red and stone) ....to get posted online - has definitely been trying my patience and I don't dare purchase other new posted items til I know what these will end up costing me {#emotions_dlg.unsure} Gotta save my resources though or I won't have enough left over for the items I REALLY want. The pangs and pulls of being a "Linea Lady" {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

Re: SOOO wish QVC could get all the show items up and posted at once!

I know exactly what you mean. Smile I ran through my list of numbers last thing before I went to bed last night and again first thing this morning to see if my want list is available, so I can make my decisions. I am not independently wealthy and have to choose between all the things I really, really love and what best suits my needs and lifestyle. Yes, a "happy" dilemma to have.

"To each their own, in all things".
Frequent Contributor

Owl - the three items you are waiting on are the EXACT three items I check on multiple times a day so I can check the measurements, etc. Yes, a "happy" dilemma. Jac's favorite long tunic (in petrol blue) is at the top of the list, as soon as I make a quick check on hip/sweep measurement!

Honored Contributor

Twenty four hours before a show, the C/S department has the measurements of all the items that will be shown the next day. You have to call them and give them the item #'s and mention that its Linea by Louis Dell Olio or they will never find the item #'s.

ETA: be persistent but firm with C/S, when they type in the item # it shows to them 'not available'. Then you have to ask them to pull up the program guide for tomorrow (Friday) and have them look under each show time that Louis has.

Some measurements were given to C/S but not a complete measurement list (such as fitting with relaxed fit or semi fitted or fitted).

Why does the Q make things so complicated???

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

The first thing I did this morning was to check if the WK ENR sweaters were up yet. I personally enjoy the different items coming up at different times, instead of everything popping up at midnight. On the other hand, I wish the WK ENR sweaters had been first and not last. My fear is that they don't have them yet, and that they will be on the next show.

Frequent Contributor

JJM - thank you. Never thought of that!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2015 vickybliss said:

The first thing I did this morning was to check if the WK ENR sweaters were up yet. I personally enjoy the different items coming up at different times, instead of everything popping up at midnight. On the other hand, I wish the WK ENR sweaters had been first and not last. My fear is that they don't have them yet, and that they will be on the next show.

Or maybe they are being held back for OTO pricing? I can only hope...

Trusted Contributor

On 1/29/2015 queendiva said:

Guess we'll find out at midnight tonight by which of the new items don't show up. At least I hope we'll get a OTO!
Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 helping said:
On 1/29/2015 queendiva said:

Guess we'll find out at midnight tonight by which of the new items don't show up. At least I hope we'll get a OTO!

Me, too.

Honored Contributor

I agree. All I am interested in is the aubergine quilted jacket, WK ss in stone and the green split front tunic and they still have not been listed yet. Don't know if I am going to stay home and watch the shows tomorrow so I am hoping I can order at midnight tonight.