Trusted Contributor

Linea Leisure Jackets, Tops and Pants have posted

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Leisure Jackets, Tops and Pants have posted

Thank you for posting - just placed my Order for the Pant, Jacket and Tank (Black) - just wish Q would have also posted the Skirt!

Valued Contributor

I noticed there are new colors posted as waitlist for the Linea Leisure tunic: merlot, topiary green, and violet. Probably the typical route of posting just long enough to get them into the system and Q will take them down soon. But, it's good to know the future colors and that the item will be reordered.

Edit: forgot to post the item # A262037

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered PP and navy hoodies, and a PP tank.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Me too! Ordered the hoodie, tank & pants in black. I also wish the long skirt was posted!

I noticed the hoodie is waitlisted in "aqua"!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 GraceCO said:

Me too! Ordered the hoodie, tank & pants in black. I also wish the long skirt was posted!

Hmmm. Now that's really strange, since Louis didn't say anything about aqua. I wonder if that's a mistake? But given that aqua is one of my favorite, most flattering colors I put the aqua on waitlist just in case.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 shoesnbags said:

Hmmm. Now that's really strange, since Louis didn't say anything about aqua. I wonder if that's a mistake? But given that aqua is one of my favorite, most flattering colors I put the aqua on waitlist just in case.

Yea, I thought so, too. But, Louis is just full of surprisesWink

Or, it's another QVC oops!

Honored Contributor

Click here measurements for the Petite pants are available if you contact C/S for the measurements and I requested that the click here measurements be posted to the page; he told me maybe within 24-72 hours it might be done.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 shoesnbags said:

Yea, I thought so, too. But, Louis is just full of surprisesWink

Or, it's another QVC oops!

OK, Louis says that the aqua WILL be available in a few months. But he's puzzled as to why they would list it now. I'm just hoping that they won't cancel my WL.

Valued Contributor

I love this new LL line. I ordered the hoodie in black and peony pink. Tank in black and peony pink. Pants in black and white (2 pairs each). The last time Louis sold white knit casual pants some of the Linea ladies who are in the medical field cleaned out the white inventory. So if you are thinking about white don't hesitate; they were never reordered.

Found the item number for his previous white pants A233639. Ponte knit with elastic waist. These are very nice pants available in black and Limoges blue in broken sizes; but no white.