Honored Contributor

Compare L/S Overlap fabric to moss crepe of skirt/top: Happy Lady

Thank you. Could you please address this based on matte or shiny for each fabric. It is beginning to sound (just to me) as though everything is being compared to feather jersey. Not sure I want everything feather jersey although I like it very much in the items I have, just do not want an overdose.

Valued Contributor

Re: Compare L/S Overlap fabric to moss crepe of skirt/top: Happy Lady

HI namealreadytaken... in my review of the overlay top I was discussing weight of fabric but your question is a good one and I went and pulled out this new top and a few feather jersey pieces to compare matte or shiny. This new fabric has more of a fine sweater nap surface finish and is matte where the feather jersey in my opinion has a silkier finish with a soft sheen. In the new pieces I received, this and Moss Crepe, Louis is introducing lighter weight knits that are not as heavy and drape beautifully. Doesn't look like Feather Jersey at all.

I must say I was prepared to not like this top and perhaps send back (thought it might be too heavy), but it is very comfortable, drapes beautifully and looks great with skirts or pants. I worn last night with my super ponte black leggings and love the way this top fits.

Honored Contributor

Re: Compare L/S Overlap fabric to moss crepe of skirt/top: Happy Lady

That sounds great. I am going in or the buy on both Thanks a bunch.