Respected Contributor

Jac's FB: Upcoming Show Lineup 1/29/15-1/30/15

From Jac:

It's a great night to tell you about the upcoming shows. I always describe myself as "haphazardly organized"...I will try very hard make this easy to read.
We start Thursday:
QVC Plus 10-11p.m....Louie will show the Lace Jacquard Jacket & Tank, The WK Dress and the Cheetah Jacquard Mock Neck Top.
Friday 11a.m. with Mary Beth...full hour show, many New things:
*The great Split Front WK Tunic Sweater. It is slim and Slimming. I have worn it out in Blk...also in Spring Green, Ivory & Fuchsia. This is an elongating sweater that hides what we don't love so much.
*The Short Sleeved V Neck Top in the new Moss Crepe. This fabric has a great "hand"..so much like a Matte Jersey, but not the flimsy type. Navy, Blk and Magenta, which I will wear. There is a skirt in the same colors and fabric that I will live in....take a look at this...Very comfortable and Very flattering.
*Linea Leisure Cardi...button front, long sleeves, patch pockets that stay flat! It is in cotton knit...this is super comfy, but not sloppy...Malibu Blue, Blk, Perfectly Pink, Navy. Louie will pair this with the Tank and Pant (Blk, Navy, White) Watch for these wonderful, casual lifestyle pieces.
*The Medallion Print Swing Top in Sienna, Olive, Raspberry and Baltic Blue....think South of France...Cap Ferrat...all the fancy places, BUT...these are wash & wear! Great for travel.... anywhere.
*The Relaxed Sweater....my personal fav. I have worn this an embarrassing amount of times. I just love it. Easy fit...looser around the hips...it feels great on. In WK...a little bit slouchy...cannot say enough about this sweater. In Blk, Bright Olive(matches all the other Olive pieces) Nutmeg and Petrol Blue. Hands down favorite
*There is a reorder of the Animal Print Blazer....new color: Perfectly pink...very pretty. Other reorders will be in the show.
Friday 6-7 p.m. Show...full hour with Jane Brown.
* The Overlap Sweater....longer, very slimming and it has an underlay of color....like a pie slice. I will be wearing the Blk with Brick Red...also in Stone/Caneel...which is like Aqua to me, Olive/Curry, Walnut/Mulberry. This is a terrific Fashion Sweater...Please watch for it because I am awful at describing...it looks great on. Also check out the pics on Louie's Web site...Louisdellolio.com.
*Reorder of the Cotton Legging in Blk & Navy...the best legging...ever.
*The Quilted Jacket in a Diamond Jacquard Pattern. Very Hermes type fun jacket...in Aubergine and in Navy. Wear it with Jeans or dress it up...it works either way.The Aubergine and Stone pieces you may already own go great with this trendy jacket.
*The Crew Neck WK Sweater...Louie is not thrilled that this is not getting Air Time....SO! He will Sneak Peek it for you...in Stone, on Maria. It also comes in Hunter Green and Brick Red....a great layering piece. The best kind of Basic.
* The Drape Overlay Surplus Top. I have to tell you this fabric is soft and fluid. I was surprised when I had it on...feels very dreamy. I will be wearing it in Blk...comes also in Stone. There is a matching Gored Skirt in this Space Dye Knit....very special. The best thing is the fluidity of the fabric....perfect skirt to wear with boots.
*The Waist Whittling Sweater....Oh come on, we all love this one! I will wear the Ivory...also in Blk and Berry...Nothing more needs to be said!
Friday 7p.m. Fashionably Late with Pat and Jane...The Swing Cardi.reorder..well loved, in Sapphire and Black....which is the NEW color. They never had Black???
Saturday 8a.m. with Leah....The reorder of the extremely popular Hooded Ponte Knit Blazer...Blk, Wine, etc....and the New Navy...
That's all....Of course, there may be changes , but that's the info I have been given,....the line ups looks great. I think you will be really pleased with the shows! Hope to be with you.....Love, Jac

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jac's FB: Upcoming Show Lineup 1/29/15-1/30/15

Does anyone know what she's referring to when mentioning the relaxed sweater in Friday morning's show? Item #?
Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 wildcat fan said: Does anyone know what she's referring to when mentioning the relaxed sweater in Friday morning's show? Item #?

From the List thread: probably A257356

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

What is QVC plus on Thursday that Jac mentions as their first appearance of the shows.
Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 wildcat fan said: Does anyone know what she's referring to when mentioning the relaxed sweater in Friday morning's show? Item #?

Louis mentions a ""relaxed sweater"" on his blog as Item#A257356

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 JustJazzmom said:

From the List thread: probably A257356

Thank you! I'm intrigued with that one. Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 GraceCO said:

Louis mentions a ""relaxed sweater"" on his blog as Item#A257356

Thank you!
Respected Contributor

Description of "relaxed sweater" Item#257356 from Louis' blog:

……Every season, with each new group, I like to introduce some new Whisper Knit items…..scarves, shawls, skirts, pants….but mostly sweaters. This new style, A257356, in the PETROL BLUE, is a relaxed easy sweater and should be somewhat generous, otherwise it will not hang and drape as it should. This ease and drape is achieved by utilizing a dropped shoulder. The sweater is approx. 28 inches long….the perfect length for leggings. slim pants and straight skirts….The neckline has a ballet opening with a CURLED EDGE finish…If you think this neckline is too open for you…no problem….layer it with a turtle neck, sleeveless mock neck or a crew or jewel neck “T”………The bottom has a 3 inch finely ribbed hem with 3 inch slits on both sides. The sleeves are long and and are TOTALLY RIBBED in the same rib as the hem, which gives the sleeve a great fit…..This by no means is an over sized sweater, and you should NOT go sown a size or it will be too tight in the hip. Jac wears an xs and it fits her perfectly

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 1jac said: What is QVC plus on Thursday that Jac mentions as their first appearance of the shows.
It's another QVC channel that has some live shows as well as previously aired shows. Dish Network carries Q Plus, but our local cable company doesn't. Anybody know if Q Plus can be streamed over the internet?
Valued Contributor

On 1/27/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 1/27/2015 1jac said: What is QVC plus on Thursday that Jac mentions as their first appearance of the shows.
It's another QVC channel that has some live shows as well as previously aired shows. Dish Network carries Q Plus, but our local cable company doesn't. Anybody know if Q Plus can be streamed over the internet?

I have 4 channels through Directv for QVC on regular tv. One for previously aired, 2 current on air and one Q Plus. I also can view regular QVC, previously aired and Q Plus over the internet through my Directv account.