Respected Contributor

Gals, I highly recommend this Joy Mangano steamer (on the Southern Channel)---it now has a retractable cord and is lowest price ever, with a carrying case ($17.95). I use this every day to steam my Linea---works like a charm on the WKs and everything else. Uses regular tap water and heats up in a flash---nothing to it, really. I take it on my business trips and can steam my outfit in my hotel room in less than 5 minutes. It's light weight. I just ordered another one as my older version did not have the retractable cord. I got the Black with Leopard Print Bag---as I have a travel Jewelry case in Leopard, as well. Get any color you can---it's what it does that matters.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Bed Bath & Beyond sells the mini version of this steamer and one tank of water works to steam one garment. Its perfect for travel.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I like it too and got rid of my vintage handheld steamers. Just don't overfill it or it spits like crazy! Nice colors to choose from today.

Esteemed Contributor

My Little Steamer is money well spent. If you travel a lot I recommend buying from HSN where you usually get the full size and a mini (which you can put in your luggage).

Respected Contributor

I put the full size MLS in my 21" Heys Luggage and it is fine and one "fill" does my entire outfit for the day--2-3 pieces, and I'm out the door. For $17.95, a great buy today.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree! I don't know what I'd do without My Little Steamer. It does a great job on everything. I only fill mine up half way.

Honored Contributor

i am another fan.....each person in my home has their own full sized my little steamer, we have two at our vacation home, and we have a few of the smaller versions for travel. when you can get a 16 year old BOY to steam his own clothes every day you KNOW that it is a hit! LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I just checked and there is also a Mini version for $2.00 more with a sequined carrying case---but I noticed there was not a retractable cord with that particular mini version. There was a TS a few months ago that I missed and it was both the regular AND the mini, both with retractable cords for under $30---sorry I missed that.

Honored Contributor

I remember bringing this steamer with us when we were involved with eldest son's wedding. We steamed the dress shirts of the tuxedos so that they wouldn't look like they came out of a plastic bag with fold lines on them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Sheesh, what is the item number of the steamer that you purchased?

I think I found it. I ordered the purple version.