Respected Contributor

WOW! The Short Palm Frond Necklace is also Available! J290362

In Goldtone, Silvertone and Gunmetal!

This Palm Frond Collection is a Work of Art!

.....so much for buying less this year!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Palm Leaf Necklace

Frequent Contributor

Re: WOW! The Short Palm Frond Necklace is also Available! J290362

Looks more like pine branches to me.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Giordan said:

Looks more like pine branches to me.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

There are many different varieties of palms, and the fronds (not branches) all look different. This one looks a lot like the fronds on a date palm. I can't post a pic without looking up the "how to" directions, but you can google date palm images to see the similarity.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

If the budget allows -- and, I admit, this piece has a hefty price (but not when considering its quality) -- and you buy only one piece of Linea jewelry in your lifetime, let it be this one. This suggestion assumes, of course, that you are pleased by bold statement pieces.

Whatever metal is your preference, get this once-in-a-lifetime piece. It truly is, as I titled my online review, SPECTACULAR.

Respected Contributor

Goldie, I missed out on this necklace first time around, but I'm not letting it get away again! I just ordered it in the gold. I have the long necklace in silver and love it. I don't think I've ever had more compliments on a piece of jewelry.

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 GraceCO said:

Goldie, I missed out on this necklace first time around, but I'm not letting it get away again! I just ordered it in the gold. I have the long necklace in silver and love it. I don't think I've ever had more compliments on a piece of jewelry.

I am delighted, Grace, that you will have an opportunity to enjoy this magnificent necklace.

Wear it in good health and with great joy!

Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Goldie76 said:
On 1/22/2015 GraceCO said:

I am delighted, Grace, that you will have an opportunity to enjoy this magnificent necklace.

Wear it in good health and with great joy!

Thanks, Goldie! I think your review of this necklace is compelling. Anyone who is unfamiliar with Linea jewelry--and this piece, in particular--should absolutely heed your good advice before it sells out again!

Trusted Contributor

This necklace looks so much more expensive than it is. It's a real eye-catcher.