Valued Contributor

Did you order any Linea tonight?

I loved the outfit Kate modeled with the PP WK cardigan and stone pencil skirt. I had both on my wish list and already own the animal instincts tights in stone, so I ordered both. Also, I saw that there had been some returns on the black/silver pinstripe petite trousers, so I managed to grab a pair. I really like the butter yellow color but the Kate shirt is just too short for my long torso, so I passed on it. I wish we could get the Robyn shirt back. I'd love it in butter yellow. The wing collar shirt in butter yellow would be good too! That color looks amazing with navy. What did you order? Or are you waiting for a full Linea show?
Honored Contributor

Re: Did you order any Linea tonight?

Belle, I had previously ordered, and have received, the cardigan in charcoal grey. Included with that order was the charcoal grey T-neck.

Must relate that I love them! Will enjoy their warmth when I wear them as a set. A great grey; I don't wear all greys well, but this shade works for me.

[I, too, managed to get an A-line ENR skirt -- in black.]

Honored Contributor

I only caught a glimpse... They were talking about the color palette. I really liked the colors but I'm going to have to check everything out online later.

Honored Contributor

Kate shirt in stone.

Pebble crepe tunic in smoke.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

The Kate shirt & cardigan are too short for me. Another vote for a return of the Robyn shirt! I have a list ready for the later full show!
Honored Contributor

I ordered the butter Kate shirt (I have every other color except white), I also ordered the A-line WK skirts in olive and black (already have the walnut) since they are on clearance and will be no more!

Respected Contributor

I previously ordered the cardigan in charcoal (perfect match to the WK t-neck) and I have the Perfectly Pink in my cart. Still debating. I also picked up another black A-line WK skirt and one in walnut.

Esteemed Contributor

There is/was a lot of Linea in the ""just reduced clearance"".....did you see that....I was tempted to purchase the jacket....but was afraid I wouldn't get enough use out of it...

As for tonight...I loved the blouse but the collar looked way too big....I wish Louis or any line on the Q. would make smaller collars...those big ones make me look like a turtle sticking my head out of my shirt...not a pretty look for me....so I didn't purchase anything...

Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2015 circles said:

There is/was a lot of Linea in the "just reduced clearance".....did you see that....I was tempted to purchase the jacket....but was afraid I wouldn't get enough use out of it...

As for tonight...I loved the blouse but the collar looked way too big....I wish Louis or any line on the Q. would make smaller collars...those big ones make me look like a turtle sticking my head out of my shirt...not a pretty look for me....so I didn't purchase anything...

Circles, there were two different shirts on PM Style tonight with Louis--Jac modeled one with the charcoal grey cardigan and that shirt collar is large; however, the other one was the Kate shirt A214116 (the one presented for sale) which has a much smaller collar in a wide range of colors. I have both shirts and love them both, but the Kate shirt is all-classic with a more understated collar. Hope that helps!

Esteemed Contributor

Grace.....that is the shirt I was interested in ....however that collar looks huge to me...I have a very thick neck and a short neck....if the collar isn't petite....I am overwhelmed ...I use to be able to find nice dress shirts....now not so much....I would like about a two inch collar where it peaks in front....this one looks like its three to four inches...