Honored Contributor

Anyone Receive Their Chocolate Demi Hoops Yet?

What do you think of them? Mine arrived yesterday and they are a bronzy brown color. Its a near match in sunlight to the double strand chocolate beaded necklace.

Did Louis mention if there were any other chocolate jewelry items coming in the upcoming months?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Receive Their Chocolate Demi Hoops Yet?

Ordered on the first day, but I'm still w a i t i n g...........

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I received my gunmetal yesterday. Probably should spring for the chocolate, but at this time, I do not have a chocolate bracelet or necklace.

Am in love with the chocolate pearls with clay garments Louis has shown.

Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Goldie76 said:

I received my gunmetal yesterday. Probably should spring for the chocolate, but at this time, I do not have a chocolate bracelet or necklace.

Goldie you really don't need anything to go with the chocolate earrings. They look great with so many things I didn't have the right earring for. I'm sure there will be other pieces coming, at least I hope so.

Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2015 MarilynM said:
On 1/17/2015 Goldie76 said:

Goldie you really don't need anything to go with the chocolate earrings. They look great with so many things I didn't have the right earring for. I'm sure there will be other pieces coming, at least I hope so.

Thank you for your thought, Marilyn. I never approached the idea of owning them from that point of view.

I know myself well; I will order the chocolate earrings and necklace.

After all, I have a weakness for chocolate-- might as well give in. These pieces are special. I seem to feel this about nearly everything "Louee Louay" creates. Darn.

"Louie Louie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V1p1dM3snQ