Respected Contributor

More Trouble! - Sneak Peek - Perfectly Pink Leopard Print Jacket!

....and a great Sneak Peek of the Gunmetal Fish Necklace!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE PERFECTLY PINK LEOPARD PRINT JACKET”</h3>

animal print1

……..One of my most popular jackets to date is the LEOPARD PRINT THREE BUTTON JACKET, A201816…….The new color…..is…….PERFECTLY PINK, and it matches all of the Perfectly Pinks you may own…..such as the A254654, V-neck short sleeve sweater. For your bottom……chose anything black from the WK Pencil skirt, A229720 to the LINEA BODY LEGGING, A260034…..get them while you can…….The Gunmetal Fish, with the PINK EYE, was made for this outfit….I don’t have the A number yet, but I will find out and correct this post…..The catch should be in this month!……………………..enjoy………………much Love…………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE TAUPE LEOPARD PRINT JACKET”</h3>

animal print2

……………………..The TAUPE LEOPARD PRINT JACKET has been reordered. This is not your typical taupe color….it has pink in it….. so it works very well with the A255670 CINNAMON FLECKED V-NECK SHORT SLEEVE SWEATER [shown above]. Again, select any BLACK bottom depending on the weather and the occasion…….anything from a legging, Capri pants, Ponte pants , WK pants or skirts….the BOHO or even Black WALKING SHORTS in the warmer months. The TAUPE is a very sophisticated neutral……………enjoy……………Much Love…………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK/WHITE LEOPARD PRINT JACKET”</h3>

animal print3

I would venture to guess that this BLACK & WHITE combination has been the most popular of all the colors that have been avail. in this LEOPARD PRINT JACKET. It was one of the original colors and, after four or five years, continues to be reordered. I think one of the reasons for its’ popularity is almost everyone loves Black & White. It ‘s very versatile because there are so many ways you can wear it. Above, I chose one of my favorite WK sweaters, A255148, which is also avail in beautiful colors…..ALL of which would look great under this jacket. That is exactly why the B & W is so versatile. For the more adventurous….I would suggest any colored bottom….from pencil skirts to colorful jeans, crop pants Capris and shorts. I have done so many colors in the W Knits….from the Fiesta colors [ Hot Pink, Lime, Aqua and Tangerine], to the classic Sunburst Yellow, Turquoise and Red…..to Topaz, Pomegranate and Tobacco….all would look great with the B & W……There are endless ways to make this jacket fresh and new with each wearing. Above, I added color with accessories. I chose three strands of the RED and GOLD BEADS, J290367…..a gold hoop to finish it off….well not quite…..To add a designer flare…I will show the black Herringbone tights, A260033……which I think is a marvelous mix of patterns and textures. I think the Black Herringbone tights, because of their open pattern, are a wonderful transition into spring. For those of you who shy away from skirts after the fall, and don’t feel opaque tights are appropriate for the Spring season, and you don’t want to show your legs….the Herringbone will conceal just enough without looking heavy……so you will be able to wear short skirts well into the late spring…….Have fun mix it up….experiment…that’s what dressing is all about…………………………….enjoy…………….much Love……………………….Louis

Valued Contributor

Re: More Trouble! - Sneak Peek - Perfectly Pink Leopard Print Jacket!

Seka, Seka, Seka.....You are TROUBLE IN A VERY SATISFYING WAY.... Every time you post, you cost me money...But I anxiously await seeing your name. Means another new goodie. I have this jacket in many colors and this gorgeous perfectly pink is coming to my house. Thanks for posting.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

I have the black/white and the butter yellow/black but this pink is calling my name. I do have the perfectly pink turtleneck so guess I have to get the jacket. (there goes my no buying resolution)

Respected Contributor

I can definitely pass on this one...I've reached my leopard quota!

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder -- this jacket is 3/4 sleeve not full sleeve.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

That's very cute, the print is really cute on that one.

Honored Contributor

Couldn't resist. I just order the perfectly pink jacket even though I already have the black/white and the butter yellow/black. This will have to be the last one.

Valued Contributor

On 1/11/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Just a reminder -- this jacket is 3/4 sleeve not full sleeve.

Good idea your reminding this sleeve length. I don't flip my sleeves back; for some reason they look better on me left down. I absolutely love the taupe color in this jacket with all black. So expensive looking. I have the pebble crepe long full skirt with the fitted yoke in black that I wear with this jacket often and a very skinny black belt and get nice comments about the shape of this jacket. PP is not my best color (sort of washes me out) but with all black I am okay. I like wearing a feminine, girly color for a change.

Trusted Contributor

A little leopard goes a long way......and pink leopard is out of bounds for me, I'm afraid. I'll definitely pass on this one.

Frequent Contributor

Great to know Good Stuff.