Respected Contributor

New Year, New You---what Linea are you wearing today?

I've just come up for air after weeks of intense work, and here we are in the second week of 2015, so now time to refocus on Linea and the upcoming January shows. Let's inspire one another with our daily Linea selections. You go first...............Cool

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: New Year, New You---what Linea are you wearing today?

LOL at the title--that was the title I would have chosen for January, 2015 Styling with Linea!

I'm wearing today an oldie but goodie--the magenta scoopneck top with gathered sleeve edge and ruched waistband and matching pull on pants -- A94734 and A94735 Brighton Stonebriar earrings short pendant necklace and long opera length necklace. Eye shadow is Lancome Mauve Cherie.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Scoop Neck Knit Top with Smocked WaistLinea by Louis DellOlio Full Elastic Pull-on Pants

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Love your outfit, JJM. I have those pants and top out in in Heather Grey out in Phoenix. I'll have to pull them out next time I'm out there and bring them back to MA as I am obviously not wearing them the few times that I've been able to get out there. Very, very comfy---like PJs. I wish I had bought the Magenta.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

JustJazzmom, I wore this outfit in magenta yesterday. I was working at home and this is so comfortable. I shortened the pants to wear with ballet flats. I have the gray outfit also and left those pants for higher heels. I don't recall if these two pieces were offered in additional colors but this fabric is truly like Sheesh commented; wearing PJs.

Today, since it is 7*, I'm in black posh knit turtleneck and black cashmere pants I have had for years. I have to be comfortable when I am working at home and posh knit is so comfortable. Not exciting but I can answer the door or if any of my 7 kids etc pop in, I'm ok.

Honored Contributor

Sheesh & HappyLady, I have the top in the gray but they were sold out of the gray pants before I could get my size. Yes, I agree, it is like wearing PJs but with a little flair!!

Wish Louis could bring this style back maybe in the WK? Create this top with a V neck? Its a poly/rayon blend of 65% polyester/35% rayon. And for the new Linea ladies, this washes like a dream-- I hang these to dry.

Trusted Contributor

Decidedly neutral today! It is so freaking cold here I chose the lace print top in stone A257302 along with the slim leg pants in stone A259702. I have the stone faux shetland cardigan on the sofa if I have to answer the door anymore today! Nine West croco ballet flats in dark taupe, Movado sport watch, diamond stud earrings, platinum diamond wedding band.

Dealing with plumbing issues- how fun!!!

Honored Contributor

Jazzmom, what a pretty look. I love everything.

Honored Contributor

Thanks MindyD! Today wearing the WW WK sweater in the berry red color and the gray PK pants. Will be going out to dinner tonight and changing into the black pinstripe suit.I'm wearing the 1928 jewelry earrings with coordinating opera length necklace from their Downton Abbey line. I am adding this Macy's Jones NY pin to the lapel of the pinstripe suit as well.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Mindy D!

Respected Contributor

I'm home now, a bit "under the weather", and washing clothes. I'm wearing this Linea V-neck Stone heathered sweater, with an animal print mock-neck T-shirt underneath, and brown leggings. It's been so cold here lately, and I'm ready for Spring already!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pullover V Neck Sweater