Valued Contributor

A259620 Swing Tunic Email Update

I have waitlisted black and olive in small and medium. I ordered them as soon as I received my orders from the show presentation. I received an email tonight stating my waitlist will be extended to due to anticipated additional stock becoming available soon. I don't think they would send that out if they were relying on returns to fill waitlist. None of the smalls or mediums have been available for sale; I think any of those sizes filled waitlisted orders. I returned a medium olive because it was miss sized and larger than a medium and it did not show as available. I hope there is more stock coming! Fingers crossed !{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Trusted Contributor

Re: A259620 Swing Tunic Email Update

ummm, not to rain on your parade, but don't get your hopes up. There might be returns, though, since Jan 31 is the holiday returns deadline.

Frequent Contributor

I received the same email. I'm on WL for M in olive and black. I don't understand why QVC

doesn't reorder them since the tunic was so popular. Let's hope we all get our orders filled.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand either why this swing sweater wasn't reordered. I only ordered one sweater initially (the Mulberry, which I received). I was so happy with my sweater, that I wanted to order additional colors. However, I wear a small, and all the smalls were sold out and not even available on wait list by the time I received my sweater. I would love additional colors in this sweater.

Valued Contributor

On 12/15/2014 crdlb said:

ummm, not to rain on your parade, but don't get your hopes up. There might be returns, though, since Jan 31 is the holiday returns deadline.

Oh, crdlb, say it isn't so!!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} None of our dear Linea sisters would wear an article several times and then return for a credit and then QVC quality control would send out a worn item to a waitlisted customer, at full price, I might add. Worn, washed or possibly not washed; reeking of perfume or whatever. None of us would abuse the generous system offered over the holidays (or any other time). And on top of that kill the opportunity for other Linea customers to receive a new top, they are so anxiously awaiting, because the returns are so high that item will not be reordered.

No Linea customer would ever do that!!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, QVC please do a reorder - these went so fast in Medium I never had a chance and I want multiple colors.

Honored Contributor

I have stone and olive....regret not ordering black. This top is so flattering! I love it with the whisper knit skirt/pants.

Valued Contributor

On Monday, Dec 22, I was on Louis' website and there was a post mentioning a new jacket by Louis was available on EBay. This post included the link and I went over to EBay to take a look at this jacket. Turns out it is a sample of the new jacket we willing buying soon in Navy and Aubergine. (Louis confirmed) Very nice. Someone bought it immediately. While I was at treasurers of asia I spotted a swing sweater (A259620) in brown! Brown was not an option available on the Q. I ordered on Monday and was delivered this morning(how's that for delivery, FedEx!). My fabulous new swing sweater is WALNUT BROWN!. I am so happy; I missed out on the Olive but got the other colors. Walnut looks great with walnut, olive, black and all the light tan shade skirts and pants. Perhaps some might want to request Walnut when we beg for more of this fabulous top. Currently there are nice Linea buys on EBay.

Respected Contributor

I would LOVE the swing sweater in Walnut; it's one of my favorite WK colors.

I have been wearing my mulberry and stone ones constantly. Comfy, stylish, flattering, beautiful. Great style and yarn composition. I have a black one on WL and can only hope it comes through, but am not all that optimistic from past experience.

Respected Contributor

My black one on WL arrived today!!! What a great surprise, it's gorgeous and looks to be new.

However...........I ordered the same size as my Mulberry one I've worn to death (a L, one down from my usual XL as that one in Stone is a tad huge) and it is snug. Fortunately I am losing weight slowly and I think I'll keep it as it is such a perfect style for me.

And of course Black, the best. I look trimmer already with it on! I have the silver fish necklace and lighter wash slim leg jeans, grey boots, and it looks amazing. Throw on the black pea coat and a wonderful casual winter outfit.

Wish this would come along in many more colors!