Respected Contributor

Jac: Louis Will Be on PM Style 12/15!

From Jac's Facebook page:

Louie will be on P.M. Style...I believe it will be with Sandra...Monday the 15th. He will have the Best Turtleneck...(and I am T-Neck picky)...ever. Classic, many colors....I own them all and it is great because of the WK ....the neck hugs, but doesn't annoy! and also doesn't bag out. I cannot wear wool, so WK is perfect for me. Makes a great gift....I have given many! My friend...an ex model...does not love her neck anymore...she lives in these. I will not be making the trip with Louie because of Dr. app'ts...but, I will be watching.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jac: Louis Will Be on PM Style 12/15!

good news, thank you for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

You're welcome, Gina. I don't see that many colors for the t-neck that will be shown. I'm hoping we'll at least see the new jewelry pieces which will be available on 12/18, acc to Louis.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Grace!
Respected Contributor

On 12/14/2014 enjay said: Thanks, Grace!

YW, Enjay. Another update from Jac:

Watch for the model, Kate...she will be in all the Sneak Peek Jewelry....including the much awaited bracelet and earrings! . Shhhh!

Respected Contributor

What Linea turtleneck will be shown on AM style tomorrow? I don't do Facebook, so I can't see anything on Jac's page.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this is an inadvertent spoiler - answering the who will be hosting PM Style debate. Sandra was definitely one of the top runners (not my choice, but figured it would be her or Jane as they've been filling in the most lately.)

Respected Contributor

From LDO blog:

Hi everyone!….I will be making a quick appearance tomorrow night on PM Style…..I think with Sandra, but not sure……it should be interesting. I will be showing one item….the classic turtleneck….but…..pay special attention to Kate! I will have her decked out in the new DROP EARRING in the jet, the new CLUSTER NECKLACE in the jet, and two, one on each arm, DIAMOND BRACELETS in the silver /clear combo. I don’t necessarily think that many of you will wear these pieces all together, but I only have one opportunity to showcase the new pieces before Christmas….so I’m piling it on!………….I have meeting the next day so I’m killing two birds with one stone…….Jac is getting a reprieve……she won’t be coming down with me…..way too much to do at home……..Happy Holiday……..much Love, Louis

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Alter Ego said:

I think this is an inadvertent spoiler - answering the who will be hosting PM Style debate. Sandra was definitely one of the top runners (not my choice, but figured it would be her or Jane as they've been filling in the most lately.)

I think they will rotate hosts for a while. I think Sandra would be one of the best choices if they select a permanent host. Also, didn't Judy Crowell host PMS in the beginning? Judy was an excellent host.

Trusted Contributor

Heads Up! The Linea turtleneck is being offered for two easy pays.