Respected Contributor

OT: Any One Watching Joy & Iman?

They are doing phenomenally on their TS. I had my Louis Vuitton Black Multicoloure Murikami Alma Bag that I paid $1400 for (and sold last year for $700). I barely used it when I bought it in Paris and then when I moved back to the States, it sat in the box. This J & I bag is much more organized and easier to enter and has longer handles so can go over the shoulder, plus a strap. I think it is a great deal. I could buy every one of the 10 colors for a little more than half of what I paid for the LV! I'm going to get a couple home on EP to check the quality. I do wish they had a silver hardware option as well.

Any one else getting one or more of these handbags.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Re: OT: Any One Watching Joy & Iman?

I have that handbag and love it! I ordered another for a gift.

Honored Contributor

Gonna check this out. You piqued my interest.

[Omigosh, I'm in love with this! Do you think it has crummy leather or not? Who knows? There was an Iman handbag with a scarf TS in Oct. or Nov., and my guess is that it did not prove to be what the buyers were looking for. I write this because that bag/scarf set, which was close to selling out -- or sold out in some colors -- during the first presentation, reappeared about two weeks ago. All colors available.]

Respected Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Goldie76 said:

Gonna check this out. You piqued my interest.

[Omigosh, I'm in love with this! Do you think it has crummy leather or not? Who knows? There was an Iman handbag with a scarf TS in Oct. or Nov., and my guess is that it did not prove to be what the buyers were looking for. I write this because that bag/scarf set, which was close to selling out -- or sold out in some colors -- during the first presentation, reappeared about two weeks ago. All colors available.]

Popular items are frequently re-ordered.

Respected Contributor

This one is a Joy & Iman, not just an Iman bag, so I think the quality is elevated for this TS---I think it is worth getting home to check it out. It is a classic, iconic style and therefore will never go out of style---so that is an important consideration as well. The London Grey sold out---I got it last night, as well as the Latte and, of course, the Black. I got the matching Black Duffle, as well.

Honored Contributor

I went for the Rich Cognac. Hope I like it.

Thanks, Sheesh.

Buck-i-Nana, you might be right. Maybe the Iman bag with scarf did so well it was reordered. I never thought of that possibility.

Respected Contributor

They have sold over 73,000 bags since midnight!

Honored Contributor

Holy cow!

I do love this style of bag.

Respected Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Goldie76 said:

Holy cow!

I do love this style of bag.

Are you going to try one?

I like that the zipper goes all the way down and has a wide gusset---makes this bag very usable, unlike my LV.

Respected Contributor

Hi Sheesh--glad to see you back!

This bag sounds intriguing, but I can't find it! Do you have a link?