Super Contributor

Need help with hunter greens

My all time favorite whisper knit is A217629 v-neck sweater. I love this sweater - the cut and length are perfect for me and I have it in multiple colors. I need some guidance on the hunter green color - by any chance does anyone have the long roma ponte skirt from a couple of years ago in the hunter green color? Can you tell me if the hunter green v-neck will work with that particular skirt? Sorry but I can't give an item # on the skirt (I bought mine on ebay). I only wear black on top with that skirt and it looks fine, but I would like other options, too. Thanks for the information/suggestions!

Honored Contributor

Re: Need help with hunter greens

How'd you make your font so large?

Super Contributor

I have no idea! I noticed right away how large it was but I couldn't change it. Odd. This reply looks "normal" sized...so, do you have insight on my Linea hunter green question? Wink

Honored Contributor

LOL, I love hunter green but can't help with your Linea question. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

I only have the Linea Hunter Green in the WK sweater with the buttons on the side and the WK pants. I don't have the long skirt. However, there might be a dye-lot issue, since the skirt is from a couple years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have the skirt so can't answer your question, but wanted to say that you can almost always find the item # for a QVC clothing item on the small tag inside the garment, usually sewed into a side seam. Unless the Ebay seller cut it out, your skirt should have that tag and you will at least know the item #.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Usually that item # is on the back of the care tag. I can't help either as I do not own that skirt.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I learn something new every day! Never knew that about the item #....sure enough, I checked and it's A210368.

Thanks, Ladies.

Respected Contributor

I do have that skirt and they are not the same color, I wouldn't put them together, but you don't have to limit yourself to only black. H. green goes with a lot of colors like ivory, camel, gray, clay or anything in the rust family. Purples, wines, fuchsias and magenta work well, and many blues. I think it's a very neutral color. I wear my black, brown, luggage and dark wine boots with my skirt.

Valued Contributor

HI Becca...Ponte Knit Maxi skirt A239318 is not Hunter Green, it is Forest Green and unfortunately does not go with Hunter green A217629 wk vneck or Hunter green A72447 wk tneck. Hunter has more "yellow" and Forest has more "blue". I so agree with you A217629 is one of my favorite wk sweaters. These two colors look awful together, they are not tonal. If you key in the skirt number you can get a good look at Forest green color. and suggested colors to wear with. I love that skirt; bought 2 in every color and wear way too much. Good luck!!

OH, I came back to mention A 237387 PK zip front jacket and A237551 PK hood jacket in Forest green match this skirt exactly. Hood jacket is sold out but might pop up on ebay. Zip front is available in Forest green in all size sizes and looks really spiffy with the maxi skirt. Worth the investment if you got the skirt at a good price. PS I wear the zip front jacket zipped up and sometimes I belt and that gives a whole new look.