Respected Contributor

Need help with olive branch color

I didn't consider the sweater poncho because of color. I can't wear stone, mulberry is a long shot. Olive is one of my best colors because I can wear ANY shade of green but the olive branch on my computer is more of a brown military color.

Can those who have the olive branch describe the color. Would you call it green when first seeing it?

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Need help with olive branch color

I don't think this is going to help, but I just went and got the olive branch poncho and asked my husband what color it is. He said BROWN!!! I see brownish olive---I love it!

KK

Honored Contributor

Maybe that is why its called olive branch because it has more brownish tones in it than Louis' olive colors?

I do not own the poncho in any color BTW

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Karla: men and children speak the truth when it comes to fashion!

Valued Contributor

I would say that the poncho is close to a bay leaf color. It is lighter than the Linea olive, but it is definitely more green than brown. If it helps, I'm a medium hi/lo blonde with light green eyes, a medium skin tone, & I love the color on me. And while children may not lie, most men aren't exactly Panettone color wheel experts.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

Men don't know Panetone (I used to do print work) but if they call what they see. I could probably handle the olive branch. Love the idea of layering a poncho and being able to drive.

Respected Contributor

I think I need someone to hit me over the head. I am attracted to the Lamo boots with the curvy sequins. Way out of my comfort zone and fear the sequins would fly away. I have the short Lamo in black and love slipping them on when I wear tights or thin socks and running out the door.