Respected Contributor

Linea Body Legging Reorder Available

Excerpted from Louis' blog:

Word is out!…………The LINEA BODY LEGGING REORDER is IN!!!!…..I just checked at the Linea site, and for now BLACK is avail. in every size.

This is GREAT news! I see that all my waitlisted colors have now shipped. Hope everyone who missed out on these amazing leggings get what they need. The black will go lightening fast.

Super Contributor

Re: Linea Body Legging Reorder Available

This year's Xmas shopping is done - more Black leggings for me! These are great! They are my 'stay @ home' uniform . . .this news couldn't be more golden.

Thanks QVC buyers & LDO

Valued Contributor

I saw Louis' blog this morning and ordered my leggings in black and the walnut herringbone hose to add to my collection. Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Just picked up a few more black leggings. Can never have enough. I'm so glad they came back before Christmas.
Contributor

So glad they reordered before Xmas. Mine have been on wait list for quite some time and I see now they are shipping.
Respected Contributor

My 20-something daughter has been admiring these leggings on her dear old mom, so she ordered a black pair yesterday!! Before long, I bet she'll be on the whisper knit trail, tooSmile

Trusted Contributor

Great minds Grace! I ordered a pair for my daughter-in-law after she admired them on me. Thought they'd look cute with the tunic style dress/top from athleta that Santa left under the tree.