Respected Contributor

I just saw the post on Louis' website with the pictures of his new "cluster grape" necklace, and I think it's fabulous. Love the black, and almost love the clear more. They are so much fun I'm definitely getting both. These are real statement necklaces and glad to see something other than another necklace with big rhinestone flowers around the neck.

Honored Contributor

Those flower necklaces have no appeal whatsoever for me. I have no idea why, but I have no urge to wear one.

I know some love them -- and they represent a young and free-spirited demographic (for the most part although many I've seen seem to be directed to middle-aged women) -- but that is one necklace I'll never own, I think.

Respected Contributor
On 12/4/2014 Goldie76 said:

Those flower necklaces have no appeal whatsoever for me. I have no idea why, but I have no urge to wear one.

I know some love them -- and they represent a young and free-spirited demographic (for the most part although many I've seen seem to be directed to middle-aged women) -- but that is one necklace I'll never own, I think.

I don't own a flower necklace, either--not my style.

I haven't worn my new multi-cross necklace yet---maybe tomorrow night over WK T-neck with WK pants---going to a local restaurant for one of my sister's birthday---give me some "tabletop" interest--LOL.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor
Clear for me as I already own 2 of Louis' necklaces in black. His jewelry is outstanding. I hope it's on EP as there was no holiday offer for me from the Q this year!! ??
Honored Contributor

i really like these, but i already have similar looks by joan rivers so i am not sure i really need something so similar.

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/nov-jewelry6-700x437.jpg

nov jewelry4

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

oooh, thanks for sharing the pictures, I love the clear necklace. I have the multi-cross necklace and I've been wearing that a lot with WK turtlenecks. Since I have some of his other necklaces with similar color stones, I layered the cross and the longer necklaces together and was really happy with the look.

Respected Contributor

Wish QVC would make these necklaces available.