Respected Contributor

I'm watching the 1a.m. show and I think the host is wearing Louis' poncho in stone.

Looks darling on her.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Host wearing Linea poncho?

I want one! I'm going to look for it. If they wear it, it should be featured and available for purchase during the show.

Occasional Contributor

I changed my mind after reading the reviews. If someone is interested, the item number is, A259617.

Respected Contributor

Sure was cute on Jen though !
Trusted Contributor

Really nice!
Super Contributor

She is wearing the stone! That's the color I have and I love it. I've worm it with the matching stone swing sweater and pants to football games, college visits (lots of outside walking) and shopping when I didn't want to deal with a big coat. From the reviews it seems people either love it or hate it. I'm in the love category. It's something you have to try for yourself. I give her credit for wearing it inside under the hot studio lights. I find it too warm for me to wear for any length of time inside.
Respected Contributor

I'm in the love it category too. I have it in three colors, and have worn them a lot. Always get compliments.

Honored Contributor

On 12/3/2014 MarilynM said:

I'm in the love it category too. I have it in three colors, and have worn them a lot. Always get compliments.

I purchased all 3 colors and returned them before it ever aired. On me it looked like I had wings. The colors were beautiful though.

Respected Contributor

I watched the video for the Women with Control pants and saw her wearing it. I thought it looked great on her. I have the same color and after washing it and steaming it, it looks really nice.

Super Contributor

On 12/3/2014 lulu2 said:
On 12/3/2014 MarilynM said:

I purchased all 3 colors and returned them before it ever aired. On me it looked like I had wings. The colors were beautiful though.

That is why I passed and didn't buy it. I thought the open sides, the way they were made were not flattering. It should have had buttons or zippers, on the side there so you could close it up, it just gaped open, I didn't like that. I just thought the design was bad. I've seen better and, the fabric was also a deal breaker for me. I was disappointed-- I thought Louis could have done better in a poncho for us, than that one. JMO of course.