Honored Contributor

I bought all four jewel tone jackets this am on the lunch special....and then continued to make coordinating outfits....boot length skirts and ruched wrapped tops in violet and teal....lovin' that column of color! added vneck sweaters and pencil skirts to the malachite and fuchsia....this is out of the box for me. Most of my wardrobe is black/taupe/ivory and when I saw the lunch special, I thought I'd add a little edge! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

Like your moniker, you are rising from the (not ashes but) anonymity of neutrals for the spectacular glow of jewel colors, phoenixbrd. I predict you are going to stun yourself. Wear your gorgeous new clothing in good health!

Honored Contributor

Thank you Goldie for your kind and insightful words....yes, time to fly!

Honored Contributor

Congratulations! I have that jacket in teal and fuchsia. You are going to love it!

Respected Contributor

I decided to order the Malachite and the Fuchsia jackets (I already have Teal and Purple, and I love them). I have a Fuchsia turtleneck already. I don't need them, but I couldn't pass them by, and my size has sold out now. I used one of my bonus eGift cards to get $25 off.

Honored Contributor

I saw those in the lunchtime specials. So beautiful for someone whose job requires that look. We are nearly to the point where everyday is casual dress in my workplace.

Super Contributor

I have that jacket in malachite and get compliments every time I wear it. I now live in Central Florida, and it's too heavy for me to wear here (at least so far). I'm hoping for a cool day or two in the next couple of months so that I can wear it to work once or twice. If I lived in a cooler climate, I would have bought all the colors, too. Enjoy your gorgeous new jackets!

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies...I'm looking forward to my haul and know they will mix and match with my blacks. I'm glad all of you have favorable comments regarding the jackets; we will all be sparkling during the holiday season!