Honored Contributor

New Color On Waitlist of A259108

The faux shetland wool pullover V neck in antique rose color!!

A259108

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Color On Waitlist of A259108

Wow; that was fast. i don't think I've ever seen them add a new color this quickly to a new item!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting! I haven't seen his antique rose color but sure I will like it. I can't wear wool so am intrigued and may order but I have an awful time finding my size in linea. I am only 5'3 and sometimes a xs or s fits but one time I went with a xxs. I watched the video and he says order your reg size but not sure what that is?! I am a size 4 or 6 in dept stores and am thinking an xs will still give me plenty of room based on the measurements. I f you own would love some input. Wish they'd say when this will air because I know it will sell out fast!! Thanks again for the post!!
Super Contributor

wow its fast.

Respected Contributor

I am between sizes and ordered the grey in my smaller size.

Esteemed Contributor

It should be noted that when a new color is posted and an order submitted, that order is typically cancelled by the Q. Just don't want anyone to be disappointed!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Louis will be back on air in January, so maybe the new color will be available then. I plan to order the new Antique Rose color.

Valued Contributor

I ordered two of these in my regular size small. The gray fits perfectly and the mauve is too big. These inconsistencies are really making me consider any new purchases very carefully.

Honored Contributor

On 11/26/2014 equss said: Thank you for posting! I haven't seen his antique rose color but sure I will like it. I can't wear wool so am intrigued and may order but I have an awful time finding my size in linea. I am only 5'3 and sometimes a xs or s fits but one time I went with a xxs. I watched the video and he says order your reg size but not sure what that is?! I am a size 4 or 6 in dept stores and am thinking an xs will still give me plenty of room based on the measurements. I f you own would love some input. Wish they'd say when this will air because I know it will sell out fast!! Thanks again for the post!!

I'm a size 10/12 in B&M stores and ordered a Small-- it fits like a typical 'boyfriend' sweater but without looking like you are wearing an incorrect size. You may want to wear an XXS--but if you plan on layering it with a heavier sweater (not a WK) then I suggest going with an XS.

gardensla: Yes, I know but maybe they won't cancel and the price will be locked in. Fingers crossed.

cotto22: It's very likely that the mauve Small was mislabelled at the factory. Keep your fingers crossed that mauve will either be (a) reordered as a color or (b) someone returns one post Holiday season-- keep stalking for that mauve Small.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

On 11/26/2014 gardensla said:

It should be noted that when a new color is posted and an order submitted, that order is typically cancelled by the Q. Just don't want anyone to be disappointed!

You're so right. So many of my advanced orders have been cancelled. But I ordered

the antique rose just in case. Thanks for the heads up.