Trusted Contributor
Until 11/21! Finally.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting us know!

Contributor

I know! I'm so happy about it except the WK funnel neck sweater is NOT on EZ Pay. I wonder why...maybe it just got missed. If I decide to add it to my WK order, I'll call CS and ask for the EZ. Please weigh in if you've already requested EZ Pay on this piece. Thanks! D

Valued Contributor
On 11/19/2014 DiamondDeb said:

I know! I'm so happy about it except the WK funnel neck sweater is NOT on EZ Pay. I wonder why...maybe it just got missed. If I decide to add it to my WK order, I'll call CS and ask for the EZ. Please weigh in if you've already requested EZ Pay on this piece. Thanks! D

DiamondDeb..... Have you been to Louis' website to see how he styled WK funnel neck sweater yesterday? Under his shawl presentation he shows the funnel neck sweater worn with WK turtleneck underneath. I would have never considered that option. Very pretty and I like because I hate for my neck to be cold. I'll wear the funnel neck sweater more this winter with this turtleneck suggestion.

Regular Contributor

I thank you for the heads up ... my wallet on the other hand is not as happy

Respected Contributor
On 11/19/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 11/19/2014 DiamondDeb said:

DiamondDeb..... Have you been to Louis' website to see how he styled WK funnel neck sweater yesterday? Under his shawl presentation he shows the funnel neck sweater worn with WK turtleneck underneath. I would have never considered that option. Very pretty and I like because I hate for my neck to be cold. I'll wear the funnel neck sweater more this winter with this turtleneck suggestion.

I already have the Ivory and the Raspberry Funnel Neck sweaters. I just went to Louis' website and saw how he styled the Raspberry sweater with an ivory WK turtleneck underneath. I don't have the shawl (think it would be too big for me to wear comfortably), but I definitely plan to wear both Funnel Neck sweaters this winter (when it's really cold) with my Ivory WK turtleneck.

Contributor

Hi Happy Lady - Yes, I saw the raspberry WK styled on Louis' blog. I have the raspberry and olive shawls, and I love them. The raspberry color is so deep and rich, I NEED the funnel neck sweater too - (already have the turtlenecks) and will style them per Louis' powerful (as always) suggestion! I don't have time to deal with CS services for EZ Pay on the funnel now as I'm at my office. I'll use my most tactful negotiation skills with them tonight if my size is still there. Wish me luck. LOL

I absolutely live in WK in the fall, winter, and spring! The EZ Pay will help me to fill in missing WK pieces in my wardrobe - even though it's holiday spending season.

Lyn - did you try the turtleneck and funnel neck on together yet?

Valued Contributor

I'm home today with time to experiment and tried the raspberry funnel sweater with gray turtleneck underneath and gray ponte knit maxi skirt and also gray ponte pants, looks terrific. Other options I tried are: black funnel sweater with gray, camel, topaz etc. turtlenecks with black bottoms ( and maybe a pretty pin on the funnel neck to compliment turtleneck color?). Tried my sleeveless mock neck WK sweaters when two long sleeved sweaters will be too much and that also looks and feels good. I'm going to wear the funnel neck sweater more than I originally thought. Happy!

Respected Contributor

I was just wondering if it's too much to wear two long-sleeve sweaters together (I do this with a cardigan and turtleneck, as long as the cardigan doesn't fit too tightly). I haven't tried the funnel neck sweaters with a turtleneck yet, but will do so soon. (I'm doing cooking/baking this afternoon, so don't have time to do anything else.)

Valued Contributor
On 11/19/2014 Lyn08 said:

I was just wondering if it's too much to wear two long-sleeve sweaters together (I do this with a cardigan and turtleneck, as long as the cardigan doesn't fit too tightly). I haven't tried the funnel neck sweaters with a turtleneck yet, but will do so soon. (I'm doing cooking/baking this afternoon, so don't have time to do anything else.)

OH!! Great! What time is dinner? We'll all be over. By the way, are you a good cook?, we need to know that!